Eye on Books
|49,168 (49,300)||1,416||121|| (3.65)||172||2|
- The Camel Club 3,422 copies, 82 reviews
- The Collectors 2,972 copies, 75 reviews
- Split Second 2,686 copies, 51 reviews
- Hour Game 2,655 copies, 49 reviews
- Stone Cold 2,459 copies, 75 reviews
- Simple Genius 2,444 copies, 49 reviews
- Absolute Power 2,259 copies, 38 reviews
- The Winner 2,217 copies, 45 reviews
- Last Man Standing 2,139 copies, 41 reviews
- Saving Faith (Author) 2,091 copies, 23 reviews
- Total Control 2,034 copies, 24 reviews
- The Simple Truth (Author) 1,940 copies, 28 reviews
- Wish You Well 1,912 copies, 31 reviews
- Divine Justice 1,838 copies, 72 reviews
- The Whole Truth 1,815 copies, 70 reviews
- First Family 1,797 copies, 63 reviews
- The Christmas Train 1,477 copies, 56 reviews
- False Accuse 1,342 copies, 58 reviews
- Hell's Corner 1,247 copies, 57 reviews
- Zero Day 1,089 copies, 49 reviews
- Deliver Us From Evil 1,081 copies, 53 reviews
- The Sixth Man 1,058 copies, 45 reviews
- The innocent 999 copies, 53 reviews
- The Forgotten 820 copies, 37 reviews
- The Hit 745 copies, 41 reviews
- One Summer 649 copies, 33 reviews
- King and Maxwell 481 copies, 27 reviews
- The Target 362 copies, 24 reviews
- The Finisher 173 copies, 8 reviews
- No Rest for the Dead [Serial Novel] (Introduction; Contributor) 170 copies, 12 reviews
- Day Of Doom 132 copies, 5 reviews
Top members (works)
David Baldacci has 2 upcoming events.
Free Library of Philadelphia - David Baldacci - The Escape (The John Puller Series)
The Escape (The John Puller Series) David Baldacci David Baldacci
is the author of nearly 30 novels, all of which have been worldwide bestsellers. His debut, Absolute Power, was adapted into a popular film directed by and starring Clint Eastwood. Baldacci’s infectiously popular serialized books include the Camel Club series, the Will Robie series, and the King and Maxwell series, which was adapted into a 2013 television show. He has also written many standalone novels, four children’s books, and a short story collection. Baldacci is the founder of the Wish You Well Foundation, an organization devoted to family and adult literacy in the U.S. The Escape is the third installment of a series following military criminal investigator John Puller. Parkway Central Library 1901 Vine Street Philadelphia, PA 19103 (between 19th and 20th Streets on the Parkway) This is a FREE event; no tickets or reservations are required. For more information, please call 215-567-4341, or click here
Location: Street: Free Library of Philadelphia Additional: 1901 Vine Street City: Philadelphia, Province: Pennsylvania Postal Code: 19103-5207 Country: United States (added from IndieBound)… (more)
David Baldacci has 1 media appearance.
A Conspiracy Around Every Corner In Baldacci's D.C.
David Baldacci has 36 past events. (show)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
David Baldacci (b. 1960 in Richmond, Virginia) is a bestselling American novelist. Baldacci received a B.A. from Virginia Commonwealth University and a law degree from the University of Virginia. As a student, Baldacci wrote short stories in his spare time, and later practiced law for nine years near Washington, D.C.. While living in Alexandria, Virginia, Baldacci wrote short stories and screenplays without much success. In despair, he turned to novel writing, taking three years to write Absolute Power. It took Baldacci two years to get the book published, but when it finally did hit the shelves in 1996 it was an international best seller.
David Baldacci serves as a national ambassador for the National Multiple Sclerosis Society and participates in numerous charities as well as founding his own foundation for literacy, Wish You Well Foundation. Baldacci was raised in Virginia and still resides there (in Vienna, Virginia) with his wife, Michelle A. Collin-Baldacci (Mikki), and two children. His cousin is the Democratic Governor of Maine John Baldacci, first elected in 2002 and re-elected in 2006.
In 1997, People magazine named him one of the 50 most beautiful people in the world.
Improve this author
David Baldacci is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
David Baldacci is composed of 20 names. You can examine and separate out names.