Eye on Books
|50,165 (50,304)||1,267||123|| (3.66)||174||3|
- The Camel Club 3,413 copies, 83 reviews
- The Collectors 2,975 copies, 75 reviews
- Split Second 2,695 copies, 51 reviews
- Hour Game 2,666 copies, 50 reviews
- Stone Cold 2,474 copies, 63 reviews
- Simple Genius 2,456 copies, 50 reviews
- Absolute Power 2,298 copies, 43 reviews
- The Winner 2,230 copies, 47 reviews
- Last Man Standing 2,154 copies, 30 reviews
- Saving Faith (Author) 2,116 copies, 23 reviews
- Total Control 2,061 copies, 25 reviews
- The Simple Truth (Author) 1,977 copies, 29 reviews
- Wish You Well 1,946 copies, 36 reviews
- Divine Justice 1,834 copies, 60 reviews
- The Whole Truth 1,815 copies, 58 reviews
- First Family 1,810 copies, 53 reviews
- The Christmas Train 1,491 copies, 44 reviews
- False Accuse 1,351 copies, 47 reviews
- Hell's Corner 1,254 copies, 45 reviews
- Zero Day 1,145 copies, 40 reviews
- Deliver Us From Evil 1,111 copies, 40 reviews
- The Sixth Man 1,090 copies, 33 reviews
- The Innocent 1,066 copies, 47 reviews
- The Forgotten 880 copies, 28 reviews
- The Hit 797 copies, 32 reviews
- One Summer 650 copies, 32 reviews
- King and Maxwell 519 copies, 20 reviews
- The Target 427 copies, 17 reviews
- The Escape 309 copies, 10 reviews
- The Finisher 188 copies, 9 reviews
- No Rest for the Dead [Serial Novel] (Introduction; Contributor) 177 copies, 11 reviews
Top members (works)
David Baldacci has 3 upcoming events.
David Baldacci with MEMORY MAN
About the AuthorDavid Baldacci
is a global #1 bestselling author. His books are published in over 45 languages and in more than 80 countries, and have been adapted for both feature film and television. David Baldacci
is also the cofounder, along with his wife, of the Wish You Well Foundation, a nonprofit organization dedicated to supporting literacy efforts across America. Still a resident of his native Virginia, he invites you to visit him at DavidBaldacci.com and his foundation at WishYouWellFoundation.org.
With over 110 million copies of his novels in print, David Baldacci is one of the most widely read storytellers in the world. Now he introduces a startling, original new character: a man with perfect memory who must solve his own family's murder. Memory Man Amos Decker's life changed forever--twice. The first time was on the gridiron. A big, towering athlete, he was the only person from his hometown of Burlington ever to go pro. But his career ended before it had a chance to begin. On his very first play, a violent helmet-to-helmet collision knocked him off the field for good, and left him with an improbable side effect--he can never forget anything. The second time was at home nearly two decades later. Now a police detective, Decker returned from a stakeout one evening and entered a nightmare--his wife, young daughter, and brother-in-law had been murdered.His family destroyed, their killer's identity as mysterious as the motive behind the crime, and unable to forget a single detail from that horrible night, Decker finds his world collapsing around him. He leaves the police force, loses his home, and winds up on the street, taking piecemeal jobs as a private investigator when he can. But over a year later, a man turns himself in to the police and confesses to the murders. At the same time a horrific event nearly brings Burlington to its knees, and Decker is called back in to help with this investigation. Decker also seizes his chance to learn what really happened to his family that night. To uncover the stunning truth, he must use his remarkable gifts and confront the burdens that go along with them. He must endure the memories he would much rather forget. And he may have to make the ultimate sacrifice. Memory Man will stay with you long after the turn of the final page.
Location: Street: 160 Courthouse Sq City: Oxford, Province: Mississippi Postal Code: 38655-3914 Country: United States (added from IndieBound)… (more)
David Baldacci has 1 media appearance.
A Conspiracy Around Every Corner In Baldacci's D.C.
David Baldacci has 38 past events. (show)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
David Baldacci (b. 1960 in Richmond, Virginia) is a bestselling American novelist. Baldacci received a B.A. from Virginia Commonwealth University and a law degree from the University of Virginia. As a student, Baldacci wrote short stories in his spare time, and later practiced law for nine years near Washington, D.C.. While living in Alexandria, Virginia, Baldacci wrote short stories and screenplays without much success. In despair, he turned to novel writing, taking three years to write Absolute Power. It took Baldacci two years to get the book published, but when it finally did hit the shelves in 1996 it was an international best seller.
David Baldacci serves as a national ambassador for the National Multiple Sclerosis Society and participates in numerous charities as well as founding his own foundation for literacy, Wish You Well Foundation. Baldacci was raised in Virginia and still resides there (in Vienna, Virginia) with his wife, Michelle A. Collin-Baldacci (Mikki), and two children. His cousin is the Democratic Governor of Maine John Baldacci, first elected in 2002 and re-elected in 2006.
In 1997, People magazine named him one of the 50 most beautiful people in the world.
Improve this author
David Baldacci is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
David Baldacci is composed of 20 names. You can examine and separate out names.