|17,410 (17,412)||582||599|| (3.84)||77||1|
- The Unsung Hero 790 copies, 32 reviews
- Gone Too Far 718 copies, 16 reviews
- Hot Target 682 copies, 16 reviews
- Out of Control 663 copies, 18 reviews
- Flashpoint 658 copies, 13 reviews
- Over the Edge 652 copies, 20 reviews
- The Defiant Hero 642 copies, 23 reviews
- Breaking Point 617 copies, 11 reviews
- Into the Night 604 copies, 11 reviews
- Into the Storm 598 copies, 14 reviews
- Force of Nature 559 copies, 16 reviews
- All Through the Night 483 copies, 21 reviews
- Into the Fire 471 copies, 18 reviews
- Dark of Night 410 copies, 15 reviews
- Prince Joe 394 copies, 12 reviews
- Frisco's Kid 370 copies, 7 reviews
- Harvard's Education 363 copies, 10 reviews
- Forever Blue 356 copies, 8 reviews
- Bodyguard 353 copies, 6 reviews
- Everyday, Average Jones 353 copies, 7 reviews
- The Admiral's Bride 349 copies, 18 reviews
- Hawken's Heart 343 copies, 6 reviews
- Hot Pursuit 324 copies, 13 reviews
- Night Watch 310 copies, 9 reviews
- Heartthrob 300 copies, 7 reviews
- Breaking the Rules 271 copies, 16 reviews
- Ladies' Man 252 copies, 4 reviews
- Taylor's Temptation 247 copies, 6 reviews
- Forbidden 247 copies, 4 reviews
- Get Lucky 237 copies, 9 reviews
- Born to Darkness 234 copies, 35 reviews
Top members (works)
Suzanne Brockmann has 1 upcoming event.
Suzanne Brockmann has 13 past events. (show)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Suzanne Brockmann was born in 1960. Married with Ed Gaffney, a lawyer and published writer. They have two grown children, Melanie, who is a personal trainer, and Jason, who is an actor and tap dancer. They divide their time between Boston, Massachusetts, Sarasota, Florida and New York City.
Published since 1933, Suzanne is widely recognized as one of the leading voices in suspense romance genre. She has been on the USA Today and New York Times bestseller lists and has received many awards including being named Romance Writers of America’s #1 Favorite Book of the Year three times. She has also received two RITAs and Romantic Times Reviewers’ Choice Awards.
When Suzanne isn't writing, she's busy making music. Formerly the lead singer and songwriter for an original Boston rock band, she is now vocal arranger, director, and lead alto of the eight-voice a cappella group Serious Fun. She is one of the founders and volunteer organizers of Natick's Appalachian Benefit Coffeehouse, raising money for the Cabell/Lincoln Country Workcamp, which rebuilds housing for the poor, elderly and disabled in West Virginia. She is a proud member of PFLAG -- Parents, Families and Friends of Lesbians and Gays. She is also a card-carrying member of the American Civil Liberties Union, the Human Rights Campaign, and MassEquality. A firm believer in civil rights for all people, she has fought hard to bring equal marriage rights to all citizens of her home state, Massachusetts.
Improve this author
Suzanne Brockmann is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Suzanne Brockmann is composed of 13 names. You can examine and separate out names.