|17,380 (17,382)||581||597|| (3.84)||77||2|
- The Unsung Hero 789 copies, 32 reviews
- Gone Too Far 717 copies, 16 reviews
- Hot Target 681 copies, 16 reviews
- Out of Control 662 copies, 18 reviews
- Flashpoint 660 copies, 13 reviews
- Over the Edge 650 copies, 20 reviews
- The Defiant Hero 644 copies, 23 reviews
- Breaking Point 615 copies, 11 reviews
- Into the Night 603 copies, 11 reviews
- Into the Storm 597 copies, 14 reviews
- Force of Nature 561 copies, 16 reviews
- All Through the Night 482 copies, 21 reviews
- Into the Fire 468 copies, 18 reviews
- Dark of Night 406 copies, 15 reviews
- Prince Joe 394 copies, 12 reviews
- Frisco's Kid 368 copies, 7 reviews
- Harvard's Education 364 copies, 10 reviews
- Forever Blue 356 copies, 8 reviews
- Everyday, Average Jones 353 copies, 7 reviews
- Bodyguard 352 copies, 6 reviews
- The Admiral's Bride 349 copies, 18 reviews
- Hawken's Heart 343 copies, 6 reviews
- Hot Pursuit 323 copies, 13 reviews
- Night Watch 311 copies, 9 reviews
- Heartthrob 300 copies, 7 reviews
- Breaking the Rules 269 copies, 16 reviews
- Ladies' Man 252 copies, 4 reviews
- Forbidden 249 copies, 4 reviews
- Taylor's Temptation 246 copies, 6 reviews
- Get Lucky 236 copies, 9 reviews
- Born to Darkness 230 copies, 35 reviews
Top members (works)
Suzanne Brockmann has 2 upcoming events.
Suzanne Brockmann has 12 past events. (show)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Suzanne Brockmann was born in 1960. Married with Ed Gaffney, a lawyer and published writer. They have two grown children, Melanie, who is a personal trainer, and Jason, who is an actor and tap dancer. They divide their time between Boston, Massachusetts, Sarasota, Florida and New York City.
Published since 1933, Suzanne is widely recognized as one of the leading voices in suspense romance genre. She has been on the USA Today and New York Times bestseller lists and has received many awards including being named Romance Writers of America’s #1 Favorite Book of the Year three times. She has also received two RITAs and Romantic Times Reviewers’ Choice Awards.
When Suzanne isn't writing, she's busy making music. Formerly the lead singer and songwriter for an original Boston rock band, she is now vocal arranger, director, and lead alto of the eight-voice a cappella group Serious Fun. She is one of the founders and volunteer organizers of Natick's Appalachian Benefit Coffeehouse, raising money for the Cabell/Lincoln Country Workcamp, which rebuilds housing for the poor, elderly and disabled in West Virginia. She is a proud member of PFLAG -- Parents, Families and Friends of Lesbians and Gays. She is also a card-carrying member of the American Civil Liberties Union, the Human Rights Campaign, and MassEquality. A firm believer in civil rights for all people, she has fought hard to bring equal marriage rights to all citizens of her home state, Massachusetts.
Improve this author
Suzanne Brockmann is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Suzanne Brockmann is composed of 13 names. You can examine and separate out names.