|3,035 (3,576)||157||4,052|| (3.83)||8||1|
- Clumsy 396 copies, 6 reviews
- Darth Vader and Son (Star Wars (Chronicle)) 360 copies, 29 reviews
- Unlikely 224 copies, 6 reviews
- Cat Getting Out of a Bag and Other Observations 223 copies, 16 reviews
- Star Wars: Vader's Little Princess 220 copies, 10 reviews
- Star Wars: Jedi Academy 198 copies, 13 reviews
- AEIOU: Any Easy Intimacy (Aeiou) 179 copies, 3 reviews
- Little Things: A Memoir in Slices 127 copies, 10 reviews
- Every Girl Is The End Of The World For Me 122 copies, 3 reviews
- Star Wars: Jedi Academy, Return of the Padawan 107 copies, 5 reviews
- I Am Going To Be Small 96 copies, 2 reviews
- Cats Are Weird: And More Observations 89 copies, 5 reviews
- Minisulk 87 copies
- Funny Misshapen Body: A Memoir 79 copies, 2 reviews
Top members (works)
Jeffrey Brown has 1 upcoming event.
Star Wars Celebration in Anaheim
Mysterious Galaxy will be at Star Wars
Celebration bills itself as “the ultimate fan experience focused on a galaxy far, far away...” This is an exciting time to be a Star Wars
fan, and Star Wars
Celebration in Anaheim, CA will bring fans of all ages together, from all around the world, to celebrate the pop culture phenomenon that is Star Wars - all on the cusp of new Star Wars movies and television shows! Celebration - Lucasfilm’s love letter to fans - offers four fun-filled days all in the setting of the ever-evolving Star Wars universe. Look for Mysterious Galaxy in the Exhibit Hall in Booth #960.
Visit the offical Star Wars Celebration Website.
Location: Street: Anaheim Convention Center Additional: 800 W. Katella City: Anaheim, Province: California Postal Code: 92802 Country: United States (added from IndieBound)… (more)
Jeffrey Brown has 27 past events. (show)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Improve this author
Jeffrey Brown is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Jeffrey Brown is composed of 3 names. You can examine and separate out names.