|62,087 (101,125)||2,656||76|| (3.71)||254||2|
- The Princess Diaries 3,328 copies, 104 reviews
- All-American Girl 2,429 copies, 62 reviews
- Princess in the Spotlight 2,228 copies, 38 reviews
- Size 12 is Not Fat 2,103 copies, 79 reviews
- Princess in Love 1,957 copies, 33 reviews
- Shadowland 1,861 copies, 57 reviews
- Avalon High 1,774 copies, 78 reviews
- Princess in Waiting 1,727 copies, 20 reviews
- The Boy Next Door 1,605 copies, 39 reviews
- Queen of Babble 1,579 copies, 52 reviews
- Princess in Pink 1,483 copies, 15 reviews
- Haunted 1,413 copies, 28 reviews
- Boy Meets Girl 1,383 copies, 29 reviews
- Ninth Key 1,381 copies, 24 reviews
- Reunion 1,328 copies, 19 reviews
- Size 14 is Not Fat Either (Author) 1,311 copies, 38 reviews
- Darkest Hour 1,289 copies, 14 reviews
- Twilight 1,266 copies, 21 reviews
- Ready or Not 1,222 copies, 27 reviews
- Princess in Training 1,197 copies, 17 reviews
- Teen Idol 1,163 copies, 33 reviews
- Every Boy's Got One 1,162 copies, 23 reviews
- Airhead 1,162 copies, 73 reviews
- Jinx 1,108 copies, 50 reviews
- Big Boned 1,058 copies, 39 reviews
- How to Be Popular 1,030 copies, 37 reviews
- Party Princess 972 copies, 15 reviews
- Prom Nights from Hell (Contributor) 954 copies, 48 reviews
- Queen of Babble in the Big City 915 copies, 33 reviews
- Insatiable 791 copies, 98 reviews
- When Lightning Strikes 788 copies, 5 reviews
- Jane Eyre (Introduction, some editions) 36,508 copies, 606 reviews
- Zombies vs. Unicorns (Contributor) 796 copies, 70 reviews
- Girls Night In (Author, some editions) 492 copies, 6 reviews
- Shelf Discovery: The Teen Classics We Never Stopped Reading (Contributor) 282 copies, 24 reviews
- Everything I Needed to Know About Being a Girl I Learned from Judy Blume (Contributor) 255 copies, 15 reviews
- A Season in the Highlands (Anthology 5-in-1) (Contributor) 188 copies
- Girls' Night Out [Anthology 25-in-1] (Contributor) 167 copies, 4 reviews
- Foretold: 14 Tales of Prophecy and Prediction (some editions) 115 copies, 9 reviews
- The Princess Diaries [film] (Original book) 58 copies, 2 reviews
- Friends: Stories About New Friends, Old Friends, And Unexpectedly True… (Contributor) 58 copies
- Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement [2004 film] (Original book) 40 copies
- What You Wish For: A Book for Darfur (Contributor) 40 copies
- Significant Objects: 100 Extraordinary Stories About Ordinary Things (Contributor) 29 copies
- Girls' Night Out [Anthology 21-in-1] (Contributor) 6 copies
Top members (works)
Meg Cabot has 2 upcoming events.
Meg Cabot -- "From the Notebooks of a Middle School Princess"
will speak about and sign her new book, From the Notebooks of a Middle School Princess
, on Friday, May 22nd at *6:30pm*.
About the Book: In From the Notebooks of a Middle School Princess
, Olivia Grace Clarisse Mignonette Harrison is a completely average twelve-year-old. The only thing that isn’t average is the fact that she has never met her father—until a limo containing Princess Mia Thermopolis of Genovia pulls up to invite her to New York to finally meet her father, who promptly invites her to come live with him, Mia, Grandmère and her two poodles.
This is a FREE children's event, open to everybody!
Location: Street: 1107 Pearl St City: Boulder, Province: Colorado Postal Code: 80302 Country: United States (added from IndieBound)… (more)
Meg CabotRoyal Wedding: A Princess Diaries Novel
Meg Cabot has 22 past events. (show)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Meg Cabot was born on 1 February 1967 in Bloomington, Indiana, USA, daughter of Barbara and C. Victor Cabot, a college professor. She also lived in Grenoble, France and Carmel, California (the setting for her bestselling Mediator series) before moving to New York City after graduating with a bachelor’s degree in fine arts from Indiana University.
Meg had never planned on becoming a novelist. She dreamed of being a vet or an actress. She ended up pursuing neither and graduating with a fine arts degree. When she moved to New York City, she landed a job as a freshman dorm assistant manager, which gave her plenty of free time to write. Seven years and a bagful of rejection letters later, her first novel was published in 1998, after almost throwing in the towel. Since then she has published almost 44 works of fiction. She is a diverse writer who has gained success in several genres. She writes historical romance, young adult fiction, and contemporary fiction. She is probably most well known for writing “The Princess Diaries” which was made into a movie starring Anne Hathaway. She is a #1 New York Times bestselling author of books for both adults and tweens/teens under the pen names of Meg Cabot, Meggin Cabot, Patricia Cabot and Jenny Carroll.
Married since 1 April 1993 with Benjamin D. Egnatz, a financial writer and poet, they have two homes: one in New York City and the other in Key West, Florida.
Improve this author
Meg Cabot is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Meg Cabot is composed of 15 names. You can examine and separate out names.