1. James Campbell, (b. 1920) journalist - RAF aviator during WWII
2. James Campbell, a Wisconsin native received his B.A. from Yale University.
3. James Campbell, born in Glasgow, works for the "Times Literary Supplement" Campbell, James, 1951- Scotland from the air
4. James Campbell (1948-), professor of philosophy at University of Toledo
5. James Campbell (1806-1872)
6. James Campbell, medieval historian (1935-2016) - The Anglo-Saxons
8. James M. Campbell, lecturer on history
9. Campbell, James. Senior guide, day-hikes in the southwestern national parks and monuments
10. (fl. 1773) wrote A Treatise on Modern Faulconry.
11. James Campbell (b. 1939) wrote First Time Lightly.
12. James Marshall Campbell (b. 1895).
13. Leeroy James Campbell - The Red, Gold and Greening ...
15. James Campbell, b. 1948, children's writer - CARILLON DE LA MORT (LES MESSAGERS DU TEMPS 01)
16. CAMPBELL, James Augustine, fl. 1894 - The Dogmatic Teaching of the Roman Catacombs
17. James R. Campbell, suspense writer
18. James Campbell, 1845-1893, Australian
19. Campbell, James, 1944- Ida Mae
20. Campbell, James, Lieut.-Col. Excursions, adventures, and field-sports in Ceylon
21. Campbell, James P. (Theologian) - Pope Francis
22. Campbell, James W. P. - De bibliotheek
23. Campbell, James -1878 - The amatory experiences of a surgeon
24. James Campbell was born in Palm Springs, CA in 1976 - Stick Ninja Quest Part 1 Japan - A Children's Comic Book Adventure…
25. James Campbell - The Logic of the Qu'ran
26. James Campbell - Revise Wise: Geography (Junior Certificate Higher Level)
27. Campbell, James B. (James Bradley) 1953- Music for Multi-Percussion
28. James Campbell, a retired business owner from Indianapolis, Indiana, - Creech
29. James Campbell - Holding on for Dear Life