Who’s excited?! You know we are! But to help you have the best time possible here are some things you should know about the event. -Event is April 25th @ 6:00 at Cooperative Middle School in Stratham , NH (doors open at 5pm)
- You will be able to meet James Dashner, Gordon Korman, Jude Watson, and Brandon Mull. Rick Riordan will be on stage for the presentation only.
- You are allowed to bring one outside book into the event with you (one outside book per person), the rest of the books, if you wish to have signed, will have to be purchased either at Water Street Bookstore before the event or at CMS during the event. Please only 39 Clue, Spirit Animal, and Infinity Ring books.
- Rick Riordan’s first 39 Clue book will be signed by him and available for sale at the event.
- We encourage you to dress up as your favorite character from one of the three series.
- There will be many fun activities set up at the event so we encourage that you come early so you can experience them all.
If you have any further questions or concerns please contact Heather at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 603.778.9731
Location: Street: 125 Water Street City: Exeter, Province: New Hampshire Postal Code: 03833-2456 Country: United States (added from IndieBound)