Jeffery Deaver. Photo by Garry Knight.
|31,846 (58,408)||1,270||260|| (3.71)||161||3|
- The Bone Collector 2,606 copies, 60 reviews
- The Empty Chair 1,881 copies, 29 reviews
- The Coffin Dancer 1,879 copies, 25 reviews
- The Vanished Man 1,782 copies, 26 reviews
- The Twelfth Card 1,709 copies, 27 reviews
- The Cold Moon 1,688 copies, 36 reviews
- The Stone Monkey 1,651 copies, 18 reviews
- The Broken Window 1,507 copies, 52 reviews
- The Blue Nowhere 1,440 copies, 29 reviews
- The Sleeping Doll 1,438 copies, 42 reviews
- The Devil's Teardrop 1,144 copies, 16 reviews
- The Bodies Left Behind 1,009 copies, 51 reviews
- Garden of Beasts 967 copies, 25 reviews
- A Maiden's Grave 952 copies, 10 reviews
- Roadside Crosses 937 copies, 32 reviews
- The Burning Wire 871 copies, 39 reviews
- Speaking in Tongues 814 copies, 12 reviews
- Praying for Sleep 682 copies, 6 reviews
- Twisted 650 copies, 7 reviews
- Edge 558 copies, 17 reviews
- Carte Blanche 528 copies, 28 reviews
- Manhattan is My Beat 382 copies, 6 reviews
- More Twisted:Collected Stories 2 374 copies, 9 reviews
- Hell's Kitchen 347 copies, 3 reviews
- The Lesson of her Death 340 copies, 4 reviews
- XO 330 copies, 10 reviews
- Shallow Graves 321 copies, 4 reviews
- The Kill Room 308 copies, 20 reviews
- Bloody River Blues 290 copies, 2 reviews
- Death of a Blue Movie Star 282 copies, 3 reviews
- Mistress of Justice 272 copies, 5 reviews
- Frankenstein (Introduction, some editions) 21,746 copies, 394 reviews
- The Long Goodbye (Introduction, some editions) 3,102 copies, 60 reviews
- Stories: All-New Tales (Contributor) 767 copies, 48 reviews
- Transgressions [Volumes 1-4] (Contributor) 180 copies, 4 reviews
- The Best American Noir of the Century (Contributor) 157 copies, 3 reviews
- First Thrills: High-Octane Stories from the Hottest Thriller Authors… (Contributor) 127 copies, 5 reviews
- Thriller 2: Stories You Just Can't Put Down (Contributor) 121 copies, 5 reviews
- FaceOff (Contributor) 91 copies, 8 reviews
- Dangerous Women (Contributor) 75 copies
- Manhattan Noir (Contributor) 64 copies, 2 reviews
- A New Omnibus of Crime (Contributor; Editor) 62 copies, 1 review
- Reader's Digest Select Editions 1999 v06 #246 27 copies, 1 review
- Reader's Digest Select Editions 2001 v05 #257 (Author) 25 copies
- Reader's Digest Select Editions 2002 v04 #262 (Author) 18 copies
Top members (works)
Jeffery Deaver has 3 upcoming events.
READING: Jeffery Deaver, Michael Robotham and Louise Welsh
Writers Jeffery Deaver
, Michael Robotham
and Louise Welsh
read from their latest works. Tanis Rideout
is the #1 international bestselling and award-winning author of more than 30 novels, three collections of short stories and a non-fiction law book. His books are sold in 150 countries and have been translated into 25 languages. Deaver’s novel The Bone Collector, which introduced forensic detective Lincoln Rhyme, was made into a major motion picture starring Denzel Washington and Angelina Jolie. He presents the latest Lincoln Rhyme novel, The Skin Collector. A new killer is on the loose, and Rhyme must untangle the web of clues before the killer successfully targets any more victims—or Rhyme himself.
Tanis Rideout has been a finalist for the Bronwen Wallace Award for Emerging Writers and the CBC Literary Awards. In 2006, she was named Poet Laureate for Lake Ontario. Rideout also joined Sarah Harmer’s I Love the Escarpment Tour to read a commissioned poem. She was born in Belgium, grew up in Bermuda and in Kingston, Ontario, and now lives in Toronto. She is the author of a novel, Above All Things, and a collection of poems, Arguments with the Lake.
Michael Robotham started his career as a journalist, but then became a ghostwriter, writing many bestselling autobiographies in collaboration with politicians, pop stars, psychologists and adventurers. His novels have been translated into 23 languages. He is a two-time winner of the Ned Kelly Award for Australia’s Crime Novel of the Year and has twice been shortlisted for the UK Crime Writers Association Steel Dagger and once for the CWA’s acclaimed Gold Dagger award. Robotham presents Life or Death, the heart-stopping story of one man’s escape from prison the day before he’s due to be released.
Louise Welsh is the author of six highly acclaimed novels, including The Cutting Room and The Girl on the Stairs. She has been the recipient of the John Creasy Memorial Dagger and the Saltire Society First Book of the Year Award, among others. She has also produced many short stories and articles, and written for radio and the stage, including a libretto for opera. Welsh presents A Lovely Way to Burn, the first novel in the Plague Times trilogy. This chilling, tense and utterly compelling thriller chronicles the sweep of "The Sweats" pandemic.
Tuesday, October 28, 2014 - 7:30 PM
Lakeside Terrace, 235 Queens Quay West, Toronto M5J 2G8
Cost: $18/$15 supporters/FREE students & youth 25 and under (Jenni_Canuck)… (more)
The World Mystery Convention is a nonprofit, all-volunteer organization which holds an annual convention in honor of Anthony Boucher, the distinguished mystery fiction critic, editor and author. It is the world's premier event bringing together all parts of the mystery and crime fiction community, and is commonly referred to as Bouchercon.
For more infortmation visit http://www.bouchercon2014.com/
Simon Wood American Guest of Honor International Guest of Honor Y.A. Guest of Honor Liftime Achievement Award Toastmaster J.A. Jance Edward Marston Eoin Colfer Jeffrey Deaver Photo: Barry Evans Studio
Further details about this event are to follow.
Location: Street: 200 S. Pine Ave. City: Long Beach, Province: California Postal Code: 90802 Country: United States (added from IndieBound)… (more)
Jeffery Deaver has 1 media appearance.
In New Serial Thriller, Everyone's Hands Are Bloody
Jeffery Deaver has 34 past events. (show)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Jeffery Deaver (born May 6, 1950) is an American mystery/crime writer. He has a bachelor of journalism degree from the University of Missouri and a law degree from Fordham University and originally started working as a journalist. He later practiced law before embarking on a successful career as a best-selling novelist.
Improve this author
Jeffery Deaver is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Jeffery Deaver is composed of 25 names. You can examine and separate out names.