|14,012 (503,045)||5,673||720|| (3.79)||150||0|
- The Liar 2,431 copies, 30 reviews
- Moab Is My Washpot 2,173 copies, 46 reviews
- Making History 1,812 copies, 34 reviews
- The Hippopotamus 1,608 copies, 24 reviews
- The Stars' Tennis Balls 1,346 copies, 33 reviews
- The Ode Less Travelled: Unlocking the Poet Within 1,289 copies, 16 reviews
- The Fry Chronicles 1,031 copies, 38 reviews
- Paperweight 819 copies, 5 reviews
- Stephen Fry in America 428 copies, 14 reviews
- Stephen Fry's Incomplete and Utter History of Classical Music 257 copies, 4 reviews
- QI: Advanced Banter 180 copies
- The Library Book (Contributor) 142 copies, 10 reviews
- Mrs Fry's Diary 116 copies, 10 reviews
- Rescuing the Spectacled Bear 73 copies, 2 reviews
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Narrator, some editions) 75,097 copies, 1,022 reviews
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Narrator, some editions) 66,019 copies, 621 reviews
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Narrator, some editions) 65,383 copies, 565 reviews
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Narrator, some editions) 64,875 copies, 534 reviews
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Narrator, some editions) 64,138 copies, 516 reviews
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Narrator, some editions) 63,494 copies, 511 reviews
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Narrator, some editions) 60,315 copies, 1,188 reviews
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (Narrator, some editions) 22,954 copies, 373 reviews
- The Salmon of Doubt: Hitchhiking the Galaxy One Last Time (Foreword) 4,579 copies, 47 reviews
- A Bear Called Paddington (Narrator, some editions) 1,399 copies, 21 reviews
- More About Paddington (Narrator, some editions) 432 copies, 3 reviews
- Writers on Writing, Volume II: More Collected Essays from The New York… (Contributor) 120 copies, 2 reviews
- Last Chance to See: In the Footsteps of Douglas Adams (Foreword) 105 copies, 1 review
- The Art of Gormenghast (Foreword) 72 copies, 1 review
Top members (works)
Stephen Fry has 1 past event. (show)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Best known for his comedic work in the 1980s and 1990s with fellow UK actor Hugh Laurie as half of the comedy team Fry & Laurie, and as Jeeves in the UK television series adaptation of P G Wodehouse's Jeeves & Wooster books. Has also portrayed Oscar Wilde in the UK film Wilde. Has also worked with Ade Edmonson and Rick Mayall, often guest-starring in their own television series', The Young Ones and Filthy, Rich & Catflap, with comedic partner Laurie.
Has battled bipolar disorder. Is a self-described technology fiend.
Currently spends a lot of time on his iPhone updating his Twitter microblog.
Related book awards
Improve this author
Combination issues. This author has combination issues that need to be cleared up.
Stephen Fry is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Stephen Fry is composed of 7 names. You can examine and separate out names.