- Unbroken 94 copies
- Chase 89 copies, 3 reviews
- Runaway Radish 85 copies, 1 review
- Shaper 57 copies
- Sugaring 43 copies, 3 reviews
- Appaloosa Zebra: A Horse Lover's Alphabet 41 copies, 1 review
- Saige (American Girl Today) 37 copies, 1 review
- Birthday Pony 34 copies, 1 review
- Bramble and Maggie: Horse Meets Girl 29 copies, 3 reviews
- Saige Paints the Sky (American Girl Today) 24 copies, 1 review
- Keeping Barney 23 copies
- Beware the Mare 22 copies
- Jigsaw Pony 22 copies, 2 reviews
- Mowing 17 copies
- Uncle Daney's Way 17 copies
- Be Well, Beware 14 copies, 1 review
- Bramble and Maggie Give and Take 13 copies, 1 review
- A Blue for Beware 12 copies
- Hoofprints: Horse Poems 12 copies, 1 review
- Westminster West 11 copies
- Hurry! 11 copies
- Scamper and the Horse Show 11 copies
- Safe Horse, Safe Rider: A Young Rider's Guide To Responsible Horsekeeping 10 copies
- No Foal Yet 10 copies, 2 reviews
- Chipmunk! 9 copies
- Will You, Won't You? 7 copies
- Clean House 7 copies
- Bramble and Maggie Spooky Season 6 copies
- Skipping School 6 copies
- Horse Crazy!: Fun Facts, Ideas, Activities, Projects, Games, and Know-How… 5 copies
- Working Trot 5 copies
Top members (works)
Jessie Haas has 1 upcoming event.
Keene - Kids author Jessie Haas is here with BRAMBLE & MAGGIE: SPOOKY SEASON
Join us in welcoming Jessie Haas
to Keene with the third adventure of Bramble and Maggie - Spooky Season. If your child loves horses this book is for her!
Bramble, a persnickety but lovable horse, and Maggie, her patient owner, build an even stronger friendship as they brave the surprises of autumn.
In their third adventure, Bramble and Maggie explore a new season together — fall! Leaves crunch underfoot. Acorns ping off rooftops. It all makes Bramble feel wonderfully spooky. But Bramble’s frisky-pretend-scary gait makes Maggie jumpy, and soon Bramble really is nervous. There are alarming new sights and sounds everywhere, like Mr. Dingle’s scarecrow. When Maggie takes a fall, will she want to get back in the saddle? And when Halloween comes, can Maggie trust Bramble to brave the tricks and lead them both safely to the treats?
Jessie Haas has always loved horses and has written more than thirty books, most of them about horses, including the first two books about Bramble and Maggie. She says, "Horses love pretending to be scared, just like us, and fall is the perfect season for that. Why do they call it fall?" Jessie Haas lives in Vermont with her husband, writer Michael J. Daley; her horse; two cats; a dog; and a hen.
Location: Street: 222 West St. City: Keene, Province: New Hampshire Postal Code: 03431 Country: United States (added from IndieBound)… (more)
Jessie Haas has 26 past events. (show)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Improve this author
Jessie Haas is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Jessie Haas is composed of 2 names. You can examine and separate out names.