- Touched by an Alien 306 copies, 21 reviews
- Alien Tango 153 copies, 11 reviews
- Alien in the Family 136 copies, 9 reviews
- Alien Proliferation 102 copies, 5 reviews
- Alien Diplomacy 87 copies, 5 reviews
- Alien vs. Alien 64 copies, 2 reviews
- Alexander Outland: Space Pirate 52 copies, 2 reviews
- Alien in the House 47 copies, 3 reviews
- Alien Research 31 copies, 1 review
- The Night Beat 19 copies
- Alien Collective 9 copies
- The Royal Scam 7 copies, 1 review
- Universal Alien (Katherine "Kitty" Katt, #10) 3 copies
- Alien Separation (Katherine "Kitty" Katt, #11) 3 copies
Top members (works)
Gini Koch has 1 upcoming event.
Mysterious Galaxy 21st Birthday Bash Celebration in San Diego
On Saturday, May 8, 1993, a new store opened in Clairemont Square, dedicated to the staff’s passion for books of “Martians, Murder, Magic and Mayhem.” Today, twenty-one years later, that passion continues. We invite you to join us on Saturday, May 10, for our annual all-day celebration, featuring some fantastic spotlight authors, special bargains, and, of course, cake!
Scheduled authors at this time include Gini Koch, author of Alien Collective; Elizabeth Reyes, author of Desert Heat, David Putnam, author of The Disposables; John Lescroart, author of The Keeper; Chris Marie Green, author of Only the Good Die Young; Jeffrey Mariotte, author of Star Trek: Serpents in the Garden; Mary Robinette Kowal, author of Valour and Vanity; Marie Brennan, author of The Tropic of Serpents; Jenn Reese, author of Horizon; Debra Driza, author of MLA 2.0: Renegade; and Amy Tintera, author of Rebel.
Location: Street: 7051 Clairemont Mesa Blvd Additional: Ste 302 City: San Diego, Province: California Postal Code: 92111-1040 Country: United States (added from IndieBound)… (more)
Gini Koch has 7 past events. (show)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Improve this author
Combination issues. This author has combination issues that need to be cleared up.
Gini Koch is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Gini Koch is composed of 2 names. You can examine and separate out names.