- Me Before You 1,237 copies, 127 reviews
- The Last Letter from Your Lover 440 copies, 34 reviews
- The Girl You Left Behind 345 copies, 41 reviews
- The Ship of Brides 219 copies, 13 reviews
- Sheltering Rain 127 copies, 1 review
- The Peacock Emporium 124 copies, 4 reviews
- Silver Bay 115 copies, 6 reviews
- Foreign Fruit = Windfallen 103 copies, 4 reviews
- Night Music 48 copies, 1 review
- The Horse Dancer 41 copies, 2 reviews
- The One Plus One 35 copies, 12 reviews
- Honeymoon in Paris 28 copies, 5 reviews
- Retrato de Família 1 copy
Top members (works)
Jojo Moyes has 2 upcoming events.
Daytime Fiction Book Club
Sunday, March 30, 2:00 p.m.Me Before You
by Jojo Moyes
A Love Story for this generation, Me Before You
brings to life two people who couldn’t have less in common—a heartbreakingly romantic novel that asks, What do you do when making the person you love happy also means breaking your own heart?
Location: Street: 1010 El Camino Real City: Menlo Park, Province: California Postal Code: 94025-4349 Country: United States (added from IndieBound)… (more)
Jojo Moyes has 32 past events. (show)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Jojo Moyes was born in 1969 and grew up in London, England, Uk. After a varied career including stints as a minicab controller, typer of braille statements for blind people for NatWest, and brochure writer for Club 18-30 she did a degree at Royal Holloway and Bedford New College, London University. In 1992 She won a bursary financed by The Independent newspaper to attend the postgraduate newspaper journalism course at City University, and apart from 1994 when she worked in Hong Kong for the Sunday Morning Post, she worked at The Independent for ten years, including stints as Assistant news editor and Arts and Media Correspondent.
She has been a full time novelist since 2002, when her first book, Sheltering Rain was published. She is one of only a few authors to have twice won the Romantic Novel of the Year Award by the Romantic Novelists' Association and has been translated into eleven different languages.
She lives on a farm in Essex with her husband, journalist Charles Arthur, and their three children.
Related book awards
Improve this author
Jojo Moyes is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Jojo Moyes is composed of 3 names. You can examine and separate out names.