|35,091 (35,181)||907||205|| (3.65)||210||2|
- Déjà Dead 3,958 copies, 95 reviews
- Death Du Jour 3,010 copies, 52 reviews
- Fatal Voyage 2,626 copies, 49 reviews
- Deadly Décisions 2,525 copies, 51 reviews
- Bones to Ashes 2,511 copies, 57 reviews
- Break No Bones 2,508 copies, 58 reviews
- Grave Secrets 2,506 copies, 42 reviews
- Cross Bones 2,501 copies, 45 reviews
- Bare Bones 2,440 copies, 34 reviews
- Monday Mourning 2,435 copies, 40 reviews
- Devil Bones 1,923 copies, 56 reviews
- 206 Bones 1,671 copies, 76 reviews
- Spider Bones 1,231 copies, 57 reviews
- Virals 883 copies, 71 reviews
- Flash and Bones 814 copies, 39 reviews
- Bones Are Forever 538 copies, 19 reviews
- Bones of the Lost 287 copies, 22 reviews
- Seizure 271 copies, 21 reviews
- No Rest for the Dead (Contributor) 144 copies, 11 reviews
- Code 141 copies, 6 reviews
- Bones in her Pocket: A Tempe Brennan E-Short 49 copies, 2 reviews
- Déjà Dead / Death du Jour 27 copies, 1 review
- Shift 22 copies, 1 review
- Exposure: A Virals Novel 16 copies, 1 review
- Forensic Osteology: Advances in the Identification of Human Remains 11 copies
- Swipe: A Virals Special from G.P. Putnam's Sons 8 copies, 1 review
- Totengeld 7 copies
- Déjà Dead / Death du Jour / Deadly Décisions 5 copies
- Bones Never Lie: A Novel 4 copies
- Fatal Voyage / Grave Secrets / Bare Bones 4 copies
- Inside the Forensic Files of Dr. Kathy Reichs 3 copies
Top members (works)
Kathy Reichs has 2 upcoming events.
Kathy and Brendan Reichs (28th Street)
Author Talk & Booksigning: Exposure
, the fourth book in the Virals Series
About the book: When twin classmates are abducted from Bolton Prep, Tory and the Virals decide there's no one better than them to investigate. The gang, however, has other problems to face. Their powers are growing more wild and are becoming harder to control. Chance Claybourne is investigating the disastrous medical experiment that twisted their DNA. The bonds that unite them are weakening, threatening the future of the pack itself.
The Virals must decipher the clues and track down a ruthless criminal before he strikes again, all while protecting their secret from prying eyes. EVERYONE seems to be watching!
Location: Street: 2660 28th St SE City: Grand Rapids, Province: Michigan Postal Code: 49512-1619 Country: United States (added from IndieBound)… (more)
Wednesday, March 12, 6:30PM: Kathy & Brendan Reichs
Meet Kathy Reichs
and Brendan Reichs
at Wild Rumpus on Wendesday, March 12 at 6:30PM.Kathy Reichs
, forensic anthropologist, author of numerous NYT bestselling novels for adults, and the inspiration and basis of the TV show Bones, will speak about forensic anthropology. Then, Kathy
and her son/co-author Brendan Reichs
will talk about Exposure
, the newest book in their exciting young adult series, Virals.
Stick around to get your questions answered and books signed. Refreshments provided!
Location: Street: 2720 West 43rd St. City: Minneapolis, Province: Minnesota Postal Code: 55410-1643 Country: United States (added from IndieBound)… (more)
Kathy Reichs has 2 media appearances.
Meet The Brains Behind "Bones"
discusses Bones Are Forever
Forensic anthropologist and novelist Kathy Reichs writes what she knows: bones and crime. Reichs discusses her new novel Bones are Forever," and her work for the TV series "Bones" both of which star her fictional alter-ego, the scientist crime-solver Temperance Brennan. (Shortride)
Kathy Reichs has 28 past events. (show)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Related book awards
Improve this author
Kathy Reichs is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Kathy Reichs is composed of 16 names. You can examine and separate out names.