|36,517 (36,610)||980||208|| (3.66)||210||3|
- Déjà Dead 4,099 copies, 100 reviews
- Death Du Jour 3,071 copies, 58 reviews
- Fatal Voyage 2,705 copies, 51 reviews
- Deadly Décisions 2,571 copies, 50 reviews
- Break No Bones 2,566 copies, 61 reviews
- Grave Secrets 2,564 copies, 44 reviews
- Bones to Ashes 2,562 copies, 57 reviews
- Cross Bones 2,537 copies, 46 reviews
- Bare Bones 2,498 copies, 36 reviews
- Monday Mourning 2,477 copies, 40 reviews
- Devil Bones 1,972 copies, 56 reviews
- 206 Bones 1,737 copies, 76 reviews
- Spider Bones 1,327 copies, 59 reviews
- Virals 968 copies, 76 reviews
- Flash and Bones 866 copies, 38 reviews
- Bones Are Forever 608 copies, 23 reviews
- Bones of the Lost 390 copies, 24 reviews
- Seizure 300 copies, 25 reviews
- Code 173 copies, 7 reviews
- No Rest for the Dead (Contributor) 170 copies, 12 reviews
- Bones Never Lie: A Novel 102 copies, 32 reviews
- Bones in her Pocket: A Tempe Brennan E-Short 71 copies, 3 reviews
- Exposure: A Virals Novel 56 copies, 3 reviews
- Déjà Dead / Death du Jour 28 copies, 1 review
- Shift 27 copies, 1 review
- Swamp Bones 19 copies
- Swipe: A Virals Special from G.P. Putnam's Sons 15 copies, 1 review
- Forensic Osteology: Advances in the Identification of Human Remains 11 copies
- Fatal Voyage / Grave Secrets / Bare Bones 5 copies
- Déjà Dead / Death du Jour / Deadly Décisions 5 copies
- Inside the Forensic Files of Dr. Kathy Reichs 4 copies
Top members (works)
Kathy Reichs has 3 upcoming events.
Author event: Kathy Reichs - Bones Never Lie
The evidence is irrefutable: In sixteen "New York Times" bestsellers over the course of as many years, Kathy Reichs
has proven herself "a genius at building suspense" (New York "Daily News"). In forensic anthropologist Temperance Brennan, Reichs has created a detective fiction heroine who's brilliant to the bone. "Every minute in the morgue with Tempe is golden," says "The New York Times Book Review. "In the acclaimed author's thrilling new novel, Brennan is at the top of her game in a battle of wits against the most monstrous adversary she has ever encountered.
Unexpectedly called in to the Charlotte PD's Cold Case Unit, Dr. Temperance Brennan wonders why she's been asked to meet with a homicide cop who's a long way from his own jurisdiction. The shocking answer: Two child murders, separated by thousands of miles, have one thing in common--the killer. Years ago, Anique Pomerleau kidnapped and murdered a string of girls in Canada, then narrowly eluded capture. It was a devastating defeat for her pursuers, Brennan and police detective Andrew Ryan. Now, as if summoned from their nightmares, Pomerleau has resurfaced in the United States, linked to victims in Vermont and North Carolina. When another child is snatched, the reign of terror promises to continue--unless Brennan can rise to the challenge and make good on her second chance to stop a psychopath.
But Brennan will have to draw her bitter ex-partner out of exile, keep the local police and feds from one another's throats, and face more than just her own demons as she stalks the deadliest of predators into the darkest depths of madness.
Location: Street: 4139 Park Road Additional: Park Road Shopping Center City: Charlotte, Province: North Carolina Postal Code: 28209-2229 Country: United States (added from IndieBound)… (more)
(Bones Never Lie
, Swamp Bones: A Novella, Terminal)Kathy Reichs
is the author of sixteen New York Times bestselling novels featuring forensic anthropologist Temperance Brennan. Like her protagonist, Reichs is a forensic anthropologist—one of fewer than one hundred ever certified by the American Board of Forensic Anthropology. A professor in the department of anthropology at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte, she is the former vice president of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences and serves on the National Police Services Advisory Council in Canada. Reichs’s own life, as much as her novels, is the basis for the TV show Bones, one of the longest-running series in the history of the Fox network. (added from Random House)… (more)
Kathy Reichs at the HMNS
Murder By The Book is working with the Houston Museum of Natural Science to present an event with Kathy Reichs
Tickets are $35 if purchased by September 22, and $40 starting September 23. The ticket price includes a copy of Reich's latest book, Bones Never Lie
Tickests are available on the Houston Museum of Natural Science's Website: http://store.hmns.org/Selection.aspx?sch=631479
Can't make the event? You can order a signed / inscribed copy of Bones Never Lie below.
Location: Street: Houston Museum of Natural Science Additional: 5555 Hermann Park Dr. City: Houston, Province: Texas Postal Code: 77030 Country: United States (added from IndieBound)… (more)
Kathy Reichs has 2 media appearances.
Meet The Brains Behind "Bones"
discusses Bones Are Forever
Forensic anthropologist and novelist Kathy Reichs writes what she knows: bones and crime. Reichs discusses her new novel Bones are Forever," and her work for the TV series "Bones" both of which star her fictional alter-ego, the scientist crime-solver Temperance Brennan. (Shortride)
Kathy Reichs has 30 past events. (show)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Improve this author
Kathy Reichs is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Kathy Reichs is composed of 16 names. You can examine and separate out names.