John Burlinson, Nov. 3, 2007
|10,032 (10,277)||663||1,155|| (4.09)||41||3|
- Unwind 2,985 copies, 286 reviews
- Everlost 1,261 copies, 82 reviews
- The Schwa was Here 782 copies, 42 reviews
- Full Tilt 514 copies, 14 reviews
- Bruiser 493 copies, 31 reviews
- Unwholly 453 copies, 49 reviews
- Downsiders 418 copies, 11 reviews
- Everwild 380 copies, 21 reviews
- Antsy Does Time 268 copies, 18 reviews
- UnSouled 240 copies, 14 reviews
- Everfound 220 copies, 14 reviews
- Dread Locks 218 copies, 6 reviews
- The Dark Side of Nowhere 206 copies, 3 reviews
- The Shadow Club 206 copies, 9 reviews
- The Eyes of Kid Midas 120 copies, 2 reviews
- Red Rider's Hood 104 copies, 3 reviews
- Undivided 103 copies, 4 reviews
- The Scorpion Shards 103 copies, 1 review
- Duckling Ugly 102 copies, 6 reviews
- Speeding Bullet 100 copies, 4 reviews
- Darkness Creeping: Twenty Twisted Tales 83 copies, 5 reviews
- The Shadow Club Rising 78 copies, 1 review
- Tesla's Attic (Accelerati Trilogy, The) 77 copies, 10 reviews
- UnStrung 73 copies, 8 reviews
- Thief of Souls 64 copies, 2 reviews
- Shattered Sky 56 copies, 2 reviews
- What Daddy Did 48 copies, 3 reviews
- Mindquakes: Stories to Shatter Your Brain 38 copies
- Ship Out of Luck 37 copies, 2 reviews
- Challenger Deep 27 copies, 2 reviews
- Dissidents 25 copies
Top members (works)
Neal Shusterman has 3 upcoming events.
NEAL SHUSTERMAN - Challenger Deep
Thursday, April 30 at 7PM
Bestselling AuthorNeal Shusterman
speaking & signingChallenger Deep
The speaking portion of the event is free & open to the public. Tickets are required for the signing. See below for details. Join us as we welcome one of our favorite authors for young readers, Neal Shusterman, with a moving new story. Challenger Deep is a deeply powerful and personal novel. A captivating story about mental illness that lingers long beyond the last page, the novel features haunting interior illustrations by Neal Shusterman's son Brendan. As a screen and TV writer, Neal has written for the “Goosebumps” and “Animorphs” TV series, and wrote the Disney Channel Original Movie “Pixel Perfect”. Currently Neal is developing an original TV series with his son, Jarrod, and adapting Tesla’s Attic with co-writer Eric Elfman for TV as well.
PLEASE READ: The speaking portion of this event is free and open to the public. Tickets are required to join the signing line at this event. Tickets are only available with the purchase of a copy of Challenger Deep from BookPeople. Purchasing a book online automatically assigns you a ticket for the signing. There is no separate "ticket" item to add to your cart. Books & tickets are now available to pre-order. If you cannot make it to the event, you can order a signed copy. Simply add the book to your cart and write "SIGNED COPY" in the comments field.
ABOUT Neal Shusterman
Neal Shusterman is the New York Times bestselling and award-winning author of Bruiser, which was a Cooperative Children’s Book Center (CCBC) choice, a YALSA Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults pick, and was on twelve state lists; The Schwa Was Here; and the UnWind series, among many other books. He lives in California with his four children.
Location: Street: 603 N Lamar Blvd City: Austin, Province: Texas Postal Code: 78703-5413 Country: United States (added from IndieBound)… (more)
Meet & Greet with NEAL SHUSTERMAN
Meet and Greet with Neal Shusterman
Monday, April 20, 5:00 p.m.Challenger Deep
Come and meet New York Times bestselling author Neal Shusterman
and chat with him about his wonderful books and especially his new book, Challenger Deep
, a heartfelt tour de force about mental illness that lingers long beyond the last page.
Caden Bosch is on a ship that's headed for the deepest point on Earth: Challenger Deep
, the southern part of the Marianas Trench.
Caden Bosch is a brilliant high school student whose friends are starting to notice his odd behavior.
Caden Bosch is designated the ship's artist in residence to document the journey with images.
Caden Bosch pretends to join the school track team but spends his days walking for miles, absorbed by the thoughts in his head.
Caden Bosch is split between his allegiance to the captain and the allure of mutiny.
Caden Bosch is torn.Challenger Deep
is a deeply powerful and personal novel from one of today's most admired writers for teens. Laurie Halse Anderson, award-winning author of Speak, calls Challenger Deep
"a brilliant journey across the dark sea of the mind; frightening, sensitive, and powerful. Simply extraordinary." With starred reviews from Booklist, Kirkus Review, Publishers Weekly, School Library Journal and Horn Books, this is a book written with love and with humor, with illustrations by the author's son Brendan during his own time in the depths of mental illness. This is a book you should not miss.
Location: Street: 1010 El Camino Real City: Menlo Park, Province: California Postal Code: 94025-4349 Country: United States (added from IndieBound)… (more)
Neal Shusterman has 31 past events. (show)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Improve this author
Neal Shusterman is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Neal Shusterman is composed of 4 names. You can examine and separate out names.