|89,199 (91,564)||1,537||40|| (3.76)||199||2|
- The Bad Beginning 11,268 copies, 294 reviews
- The Reptile Room 7,880 copies, 111 reviews
- The Wide Window 6,967 copies, 75 reviews
- The Miserable Mill 6,206 copies, 66 reviews
- The Austere Academy 5,962 copies, 67 reviews
- The Ersatz Elevator 5,630 copies, 60 reviews
- The Vile Village 5,196 copies, 48 reviews
- The Hostile Hospital 5,181 copies, 50 reviews
- The Slippery Slope 5,047 copies, 55 reviews
- The Carnivorous Carnival 5,020 copies, 53 reviews
- The End 4,528 copies, 94 reviews
- The Grim Grotto 4,493 copies, 55 reviews
- The Penultimate Peril 4,419 copies, 58 reviews
- Lemony Snicket: The Unauthorized Autobiography 2,080 copies, 27 reviews
- The Complete Wreck 1,193 copies, 19 reviews
- The Beatrice Letters 974 copies, 19 reviews
- Why We Broke Up 796 copies, 76 reviews
- Adverbs 780 copies, 32 reviews
- A Box of Unfortunate Events (01-03) The Trouble Begins 734 copies, 5 reviews
- The Basic Eight 629 copies, 20 reviews
- "Who Could That Be at This Hour?" 580 copies, 31 reviews
- Horseradish: Bitter Truths You Can't Avoid 512 copies, 20 reviews
- The Latke Who Couldn't Stop Screaming : A Christmas Story 335 copies, 27 reviews
- The Dark 325 copies, 38 reviews
- Watch Your Mouth 309 copies, 9 reviews
- The Lump of Coal 263 copies, 12 reviews
- The Composer Is Dead 254 copies, 20 reviews
- A Box of Unfortunate Events (04-06) The Situation Worsens 220 copies
- A Box of Unfortunate Events (07-09) The Dilemma Deepens 188 copies
- 13 Words 150 copies, 19 reviews
- "When Did You See Her Last?" 148 copies, 5 reviews
- The Future Dictionary of America: a book to benefit progressive causes in… (Contributor) 545 copies, 1 review
- McSweeney's Enchanted Chamber of Astonishing Stories (Contributor) 528 copies, 8 reviews
- Noisy Outlaws, Unfriendly Blobs, and Some Other Things That Aren't as… (Introduction) 510 copies, 6 reviews
- The Chronicles of Harris Burdick: Fourteen Amazing Authors Tell the Tales (Introduction) 416 copies, 30 reviews
- My Bookstore: Writers Celebrate Their Favorite Places to Browse, Read, and… (Contributor) 189 copies, 9 reviews
- Who Done It? (Contributor) 73 copies, 3 reviews
- Funny Business: Conversations with Writers of Comedy (Contributor) 44 copies
- Money Changes Everything: Twenty-Two Writers Tackle the Last Taboo with… (Contributor) 42 copies, 1 review
- Heavy Rotation: Twenty Writers on the Albums That Changed Their Lives (Contributor) 18 copies, 1 review
Top members (works)
Lemony Snicket has 2 upcoming events.
Offsite | Tween Event | Lemony Snicket: Shouldn't You Be in School?
6PM TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 30 Offsite | Lemony Snicket
: Shouldn't You Be in School?
KYRENE MIDDLE SCHOOL MULTIPURPOSE ROOM 1050 East Carver Road, Tempe 85284 (google map) Will call opens at 5pm. Doors open at 5:30pm.
The legendary author behind A Series of Unfortunate Events presents the third book in his New York Times bestselling All the Wrong Questions series.
In his third adventure, young apprentice Lemony Snicket investigates a case of arson. He soon finds himself enveloped in the ever-increasing mystery that haunts the town of Stain'd-by-the-Sea. Who is setting the fires? What secrets are hidden in the Department of Education? Why are so many schoolchildren in danger?
More Lemony Snicket books available here »
EVENT DETAILS TWO TICKETS (admit one each) are free with the purchase of Shouldn't You Be in School? from Changing Hands Bookstore. Up to two additional tickets available with the purchase of any book in the All the Wrong Questions series by Lemony Snicket. Seating at Kyrene Middle School is general admission; first-come, first-served. Booksigning line forms by letter groups (printed on top of admission ticket) after the presentation. Space cannot be guaranteed for late arrivals; event details may be subject to unannounced changes. CAN'T MAKE IT? If you'd like a signed book from any of our author events, please call us at 480.730.0205 or click "add to cart" below to pre-pay and we'll have one or more copies signed and reserved for you. We also ship anywhere in the US and to most international locations (extra charges apply). ABOUT THE AUTHOR Lemony Snicket had an unusual education, which may or may not explain his ability to evade capture. He is the author of the 13 volumes in A Series of Unfortunate Events, several picture books, including The Dark, and the All the Wrong Questions series. His most recent collaboration with Seth is File Under: 13 Suspicious Incidents, a collection of 13 mini-mysteries set in Stain'd-by-the-Sea. Visit the official Lemony Snicket website at lemonysnicketlibrary.com
Location: Street: 1050 E Carver Rd City: Tempe, Province: Arizona Postal Code: 85284 Country: United States (added from IndieBound)… (more)
Lemony Snicket has 32 past events. (show)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Improve this author
Combination issues. This author has combination issues that need to be cleared up.
Lemony Snicket is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Lemony Snicket is composed of 35 names. You can examine and separate out names.