|3,255 (3,805)||237||3,344|| (3.8)||8||1|
- Beautiful Ruins 1,322 copies, 116 reviews
- The Financial Lives of the Poets 512 copies, 44 reviews
- Citizen Vince 473 copies, 26 reviews
- The Zero 379 copies, 13 reviews
- Over Tumbled Graves 187 copies, 3 reviews
- Land of the Blind 160 copies, 4 reviews
- We Live in Water: stories 118 copies, 14 reviews
- Every Knee Shall Bow: The Truth and Tragedy of Ruby Ridge and the Randy… 80 copies, 4 reviews
- Don't Eat Cat (Kindle Single) 23 copies, 2 reviews
- 3rd Culprit (in The Lifted Brow 4 - SCOTT) 1 copy
Top members (works)
Jess Walter has 1 upcoming event.
Tough Broads Out at Night Book Club
The Tough Broads book club meets the fourth Tuesday of each month at 7:00 p.m.
If you can't come to one of our meetings, email your comments to Valerie and we'll share them with the group.
Our next book: January 23 - Beautiful Ruins
by Jess Walter
Location: Street: 14532 Memorial Dr City: Houston, Province: Texas Postal Code: 77079 Country: United States (added from IndieBound)… (more)
Jess Walter has 24 past events. (show)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
From author's site: http://www.jesswalter.com/bio.htm
: Jess Walter is the author of THE ZERO, a finalist for the 2006 National Book Award and CITIZEN VINCE, winner of the 2005 Edgar Award for best novel, as well as two other novels and a nonfiction book. He's won the Pacific Northwest Booksellers Award and has been a finalist for the L.A. Times Book Prize, the PEN USA Literary Prize, in both fiction and nonfiction, the ITW Thriller of the Year and he was part of a team that was a Pulitzer Prize finalist in spot news journalism. His books have been New York Times, Washington Post and NPR best books of the year and have been published in twenty countries.
Related book awards
Improve this author
Jess Walter is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Jess Walter is composed of 2 names. You can examine and separate out names.