Alexander Adam. Wikimedia Commons.
- The Renaissance 1,095 copies, 2 reviews
- The rudiments of Latin and English grammar; designed to facilitate the… 5 copies
- A summary of geography and history, both ancient and modern for the use of… 2 copies
- The principles of Latin and English grammar 2 copies
- Roman antiquities, or, An account of the manners and customs of the Romans… 1 copy
- Roman antiquities, or, An account of the manners and customs of the… 1 copy
- Adam's Latin grammar, simplified, by means of an introduction:… 1 copy
- Romerska antiqviteter eller De gamla romares bruk, seder och lagar :… 1 copy
- Adam's Latin Grammar, With Some Improvements, and the Following… 1 copy
- A grammar of the Latin language on the basis of the grammar of Dr.… 1 copy
- Classical biography : exhibiting alphabetically the proper names, with a… 1 copy
- Praxisbuch BI Reporting: Schritt-für-Schritt zum perfekten Report mit BEx… 1 copy
Top members (works)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Improve this author
Alexander Adam is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Alexander Adam is composed of 1 name.