1) Adler, Bill, 1929-2014, in obituary: 'pursued his goal of being the P.T. Barnum of books by conceptualizing, writing, editing, compiling, and hustling hundreds of them, prompting one magazine to anoint him "the most fevered mind" in publishing'. Also used Jay David as pseudonym (LC|n 78078778)
2) Adler, Bill, Jr., 1957-, Outwitting Critters (LC|n 81092836)
Some of their books are edited by both Bill and Bill Jr.
3) These books don't show Bill Adler anywhere on covers, so perhaps these are just misattributions?
4) Is the author of The Computer Support Directory not #2?
5) Adler, Bill, 1951-, And It Don't Stop, music journalist and critic specializing in Hip-Hop (LC|n 90696517)
6) please identify
7) please identify