|1,778 (1,859)||98||9,063|| (3.71)||1||0|
- One Reckess Summer 148 copies, 9 reviews
- French Quarter 139 copies, 11 reviews
- Letters to a Secret Lover (Avon Romance) 97 copies, 3 reviews
- Sugar Creek 95 copies, 6 reviews
- Swept Away 78 copies, 2 reviews
- Tempt Me Tonight 76 copies, 3 reviews
- The Red Diary 71 copies, 3 reviews
- Whisper Falls 69 copies, 6 reviews
- Holly Lane 63 copies, 6 reviews
- Voyeur 61 copies, 3 reviews
- Seven Nights of Sin 55 copies
- Lynda's Lace (City Heat, #1) 54 copies, 1 review
- In Your Wildest Dreams (Warner Forever) 54 copies
- Behind the Mask Anthology (Contributor) 49 copies, 3 reviews
- Hot in the City 3: Key West 48 copies, 2 reviews
- Hot in the City 2: Sin City 46 copies, 3 reviews
- Willow Springs 46 copies, 3 reviews
- The Bikini Diaries 44 copies, 1 review
- Brides of Caralon - Rituals of Passion 41 copies
- Bad Girl By Night: A H.O.T. Cops Novel 40 copies, 5 reviews
- Half Moon Hill 38 copies, 4 reviews
- What She Needs 29 copies, 1 review
- All I Want Is You 29 copies, 3 reviews
- Something Wild 25 copies
- Give In To Me (H.O.T. Cops, #3) 20 copies
- Hot for Santa (Hot in the City, #5) 20 copies, 4 reviews
- Party of Three: A H.O.T. Cops Novel 19 copies, 1 review
- Ellora's Cavemen: Seasons of Seduction III (Contributor) 17 copies, 1 review
- Duets 98: The Wish-List Wife [and] Mad about Mindy... and Mandy 17 copies
- Take Me All the Way 16 copies, 1 review
- Love Me If You Dare 14 copies, 3 reviews
Top members (works)
Lacey Alexander has 1 past event. (show)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Transferred from the split Toni Blake page, 7/2/13 - originally entered by E-romance
Toni Blair grew up in rural Kentucky. She has wanted to be a writer since she was 10 years old. She fondly recalls the morning she announced this to her mother over breakfast, then proceeded to pen her first novel — 19 notebook pages long. When not doing farm work, spent her time writing short stories and dreaming of being a novelist. Upon entering high school, she joined the yearbook and newspaper staffs, and by her sophomore year, shared co-editorship of the yearbook and had been promoted to editor-in-chief of the newspaper.
After a year of college revealed that Composition 101 was the only class that interested her, Toni moved to Cincinnati and embarked upon the business world. There, Toni worked as a secretary and a mutual funds accountant before returning to her first love — writing. In the years that followed, Toni tried her hand at literary fiction and penned numerous short stories, one of which garnered her a nomination for the prestigious Pushcart Prize in 1996. In that same year, she was the recipient of the Kentucky Women Writers’ Fellowship.
Around this time, a good friend and fellow writer suggested that Toni consider writing romance novels. She had not read a romance in many years, but after reading one was instantly hooked. Joining her local chapter of the Romance Writers of America, Toni committed herself to learning as much about the romance industry as possible and began to pen her first romance novels, targeting them toward Harlequin Temptation. In 1998, after completing 12 romances, Toni sold three of them to Kensington’s Precious Gems. Not long after, in January of 2000, Toni made her first sale to Harlequin Temptation.
Toni lives with her husband in northern Kentucky and loves being a full-time writer. When not writing, she enjoys traveling, swimming, and skiing.
Improve this author
Lacey Alexander is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Lacey Alexander is composed of 5 names. You can examine and separate out names.