- "Summary: Erp Bluff-Top Site," Ohio Archaeologist, XIV (1964), 79-80. 1 copy
- "The Erp Bluff-Top Site: Notes on the First Season's Work," Ohio… 1 copy
- "An Interesting Bluff-Top Enclosure with Semi-lunar Wall and Ditch," Ohio… 1 copy
- "The Lichliter Village Site Near Dayton," Ohio Archaeologist, XVII (1967),… 1 copy
- "The Incinerator Village Site," Ohio Archaeologist, XVIII (1968), 50-55. 1 copy
Top members (works)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Member ratingsAverage: No ratings.
Improve this author
John C. ALLMAN is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
John C. ALLMAN is composed of 1 name.