Michael Arnzen interview in 2014.
|260 (586)||30||51,560|| (4.04)||5||1|
- 100 Jolts: Shockingly Short Stories 43 copies, 4 reviews
- Grave Markings 42 copies, 2 reviews
- Play Dead 26 copies, 2 reviews
- Many Genres, One Craft: Lessons in Writing Popular Fiction 18 copies
- Proverbs for Monsters 13 copies
- The Bitchfight 12 copies
- The Best of Horror Library: Volumes 1-5 (Contributor) 8 copies, 2 reviews
- Licker 8 copies
- Freakcidents 8 copies
- Gorelets 6 copies
- Horror Library, Volume 5 (Contributor) 6 copies, 1 review
- Paratabloids 6 copies
- Fluid Mosaic 5 copies
- Tattoo. Horror- Roman. 4 copies
- The Gorelets Omnibus 4 copies
- Spring Ahead, Fall Back 4 copies, 1 review
- Sportuary 3 copies
- Needles and Sins - The Selected Works of Michael Arnzen 3 copies
- Chew and other ruminations 2 copies
- HWA Poetry Showcase Volume III 2 copies
- Horror Library Volume 3 (Contributor) 2 copies
- Audiovile 2 copies
- An Eye For An Eye 2 copies
- Murrmann: A Tale of Van Helsing 2 copies
- Psychos - An Anthology of Psychological Horror in Verse 2 copies
- Skull Fragments 2 copies
- WRITHING IN DARKNESS Part II 2 copies
- The Return of the Uncanny 2 copies, 1 review
- Rigormarole: Zombie Poems 2 copies, 1 review
- Instigation: Creative Prompts on the Dark Side 2 copies
- Writhing in Darkness (Vol. 2) 2 copies
- Marked 2 copies
- Copycats 2 copies
- Dying: With No Apologies to Martha Stewart 2 copies, 1 review
- The Lust of Lungs 1 copy
- Counterpoint 1 copy
- Dreams and Nightmares #78 1 copy
- Rigormarole 1 copy
- Meat Shots 1 copy
- Freakcidents 1 copy
- Grave Markings: 20th Anniversary Edition 1 copy
- Receiver 1 copy
- Phrenological Love 1 copy
Top members (works)
Michael Arnzen has 1 upcoming event.
International Vampire Film and Art Festival
From Stoker to Rice; from Nosferatu to classic Hammer onto Twilight, The Strain and beyond; the Vampire genre is the World’s most enduring and influential horror genre straddling film, television, literature, theatre, games and new media.
IVFAF brings together vampire creatives from across the World in one cross-industry event – an intense four-day programme of film screenings, performing art, book readings, product launches, Q&As, seminars, workshops, networking events and lots of parties.
Alongside the industry event is what we believe to be the largest Academic Conference in the World, specifically focused on the vampire genre.
And where else to hold this unique event but in Transylvania - within the walls of the dramatic medieval citadel that was the birthplace to the real Vlad Dracula?
Michael Arnzen (author of Murrmann) and Nicole Peeler (Tempest Rising) will be attending the IVFAF as delegates to the Academic Conference on behalf of Seton Hill University, curating the theme "Children of the Night: The Vampire Across Popular Culture." (arnzen)… (more)
Michael Arnzen has 28 past events. (show)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Horror author Michael Arnzen holds several Bram Stoker Awards for his often funny, always disturbing fiction, poetry and media experiments. He presently teaches Writing Popular Fiction at Seton Hill University, near Pittsburgh, PA. Learn more on his creative horror website at http://gorelets.com
or join his social network at http://michaelarnzen.com
Improve this author
Michael Arnzen is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Michael Arnzen is composed of 6 names. You can examine and separate out names.