- Introduction to Forensic Psychology: Issues and Controversies in Crime and… 19 copies
- Law, Psychology, and Justice: Chaos Theory and the New (Dis)order 4 copies
- The Contours of Psychiatric Justice: A Postmodern Critique of Mental… 4 copies
- Social Justice/Criminal Justice: The Maturation of Critical Theory in Law,… 3 copies
- Criminal Behavior: A Systems Approach 2 copies
- Philosophy, Crime, and Criminology 2 copies
- The French Connection in Criminology: Rediscovering Crime, Law, and Social… 2 copies
- Madness, Language and the Law 1 copy
- Punishing the Mentally Ill: A Critical Analysis of Law and Psychiatry 1 copy
- The Ethics of Total Confinement: A Critique of Madness, Citizenship, and… 1 copy
- Encyclopedia of Criminal Justice Ethics 1 copy
Top members (works)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
Information from the Dutch Common Knowledge. Edit to localize it to your language.
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Improve this author
Bruce A. Arrigo is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Bruce A. Arrigo is composed of 1 name.