Kate Atkinson Photo: John Foley/Opale
|22,292 (22,689)||1,084||430|| (3.86)||187||3|
- Case Histories 5,330 copies, 236 reviews
- Behind the Scenes at the Museum 3,445 copies, 82 reviews
- One Good Turn 2,933 copies, 144 reviews
- Life After Life 2,806 copies, 244 reviews
- When Will There Be Good News? 2,601 copies, 162 reviews
- Started Early, Took My Dog 1,816 copies, 125 reviews
- Human Croquet 1,341 copies, 27 reviews
- Emotionally Weird 1,228 copies, 27 reviews
- Not the End of the World 705 copies, 23 reviews
- Midsummer Nights (Contributor) 34 copies
- Abandonment 22 copies
- Lucky We Live Now 10 copies, 1 review
- Behind The Scenes at the Museum / Human Croquet / Emotionally Weird 8 copies
- Bosom Buddies: Women's Stories about Friendship, Love and Life 4 copies
Top members (works)
Kate Atkinson has 3 upcoming events.
Fiction Reading Group
Join our long running fiction reading group for a discussion on Life After Life
by Kate Atkinson. Please read the book first. (added from Barnes & Noble)
Milner Book Club
Location: Board Room, 3rd Floor
Join fellow readers the last Friday of every month, 12 noon, for our lively discussion about books, movies, culture, current events and anything else that pops up for discussion. Lots of fun and everyone welcome.
For the August 29th meeting, we’re first looking at Kate Atkinson’s novel Started Early, Took My Dog, then onto a rare graphic pick, Marjane Satrapi’s critically-acclaimed Persepolis: The Story of a Childhood.
For free reading copies and more information, please call Diego at 780-496-7000 or send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org (DiegoIbarra)… (more)
Arcadia Book Club Meeting
Arcadia Book Club meets for discussion of Case Histories
by Kate Atkinson
. Everyone welcome!
Location: Street: 102 E Jefferson St Additional: City: Spring Green, Province: Wisconsin Postal Code: 53588 Country: United States (added from IndieBound)
Kate Atkinson has 29 past events. (show)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
She was born in York, and studied English Literature at the University of Dundee, gaining her Masters Degree in 1974. During her final year of this course, she was married for the first time. The marriage lasted only two years, but produced Atkinson's first daughter, Eve, who was born in 1975. She subsequently studied for a doctorate in American Literature which she failed at the viva stage. After leaving university, she took on a variety of miscellaneous jobs from home help to legal secretary and teacher. She lived in Whitby, Yorkshire for a time, but now lives in Edinburgh.
Improve this author
Kate Atkinson is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Kate Atkinson is composed of 8 names. You can examine and separate out names.