- The great question concerning things indifferent in religious vvorship… 2 copies
- A letter unto a person of honour & quality, containing some animadversions… 1 copy
- A letter to the Right Honourable Edward, Earl of Clarendon, Lord High… 1 copy
- The second part of The great question concerning things indifferent in… 1 copy
- Signes of the times, or, Prognosticks of future judgements with the way… 1 copy
- A discourse about Christ and antichrist, or, A demonstration that Jesus is… 1 copy
- An antidote against Mr. Baxters palliated cure of church divisions, or, An… 1 copy
- The doctrine of the kingdom and personal reign of Christ asserted and… 1 copy
- The necessity & use of heresies, or, The third and last part of The great… 1 copy
- The marks of the apocalyptical beast, plainly decyphered and the danger of… 1 copy
- The rights of the crown of England 1 copy
- A brief treatise about the spiritual nature of God and His worship 1 copy
Top members (works)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Member ratingsAverage: No ratings.
Improve this author
Edward Bagshaw is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Edward Bagshaw is composed of 1 name.