- Baha'u'llah and the New Era: An Introduction to the Baha'i Faith (Honoree) 191 copies, 5 reviews
- The Hidden Words 127 copies, 2 reviews
- The Kitab-i-Iqan Book of Certitude 109 copies, 1 review
- The Kitab-i-Aqdas: The Most Holy Book 99 copies, 1 review
- Gleanings from the Writings of Baha'u'llah 79 copies, 1 review
- The Seven Valleys and the Four Valleys 77 copies, 1 review
- Baha'i Prayers: A Selection of Prayers 71 copies
- Tablets of Baha'u'llah, Revealed After the Kitab-i-Aqdas 39 copies
- Baháʾí world faith 35 copies, 1 review
- Epistle to the Son of the Wolf 33 copies, 1 review
- Prayers and Meditations 27 copies
- Gems of Divine Mysteries 20 copies
- The Divine Art of Living : Selections from the Writings of… 19 copies
- A Gift of Prayers 18 copies, 2 reviews
Top members (works)
Information from the Russian Common Knowledge. Edit to localize it to your language.
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Improve this author
Combination issues. This author has combination issues that need to be cleared up.
Baha'u'llah is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Baha'u'llah is composed of 12 names. You can examine and separate out names.