Eye on Books
|45,616 (45,734)||357||137|| (3.64)||168||3|
- The Camel Club 3,252 copies
- The Collectors 2,871 copies
- Split Second 2,545 copies
- Hour Game 2,523 copies
- Stone Cold 2,358 copies
- Simple Genius 2,342 copies
- Absolute Power 2,204 copies, 37 reviews
- The Winner 2,141 copies
- Last Man Standing 2,078 copies
- Saving Faith 2,002 copies, 22 reviews
- Total Control 1,965 copies, 24 reviews
- The Simple Truth 1,873 copies, 28 reviews
- Wish You Well 1,847 copies, 32 reviews
- The Whole Truth 1,715 copies
- Divine Justice 1,711 copies
- First Family 1,682 copies
- The Christmas Train 1,429 copies, 40 reviews
- False Accuse 1,274 copies
- Hell's Corner 1,156 copies, 38 reviews
- Deliver Us From Evil 1,007 copies
- The Sixth Man 958 copies, 29 reviews
- Zero Day 929 copies
- The innocent 847 copies
- The Forgotten 667 copies, 21 reviews
- The Hit 593 copies, 21 reviews
- One Summer 571 copies, 31 reviews
- King and Maxwell 320 copies, 11 reviews
- No Rest for the Dead (Contributor) 150 copies
- Day Of Doom 99 copies, 5 reviews
- No Time Left 92 copies, 2 reviews
- Office Hours 88 copies, 3 reviews
Top members (works)
David Baldacci has 3 upcoming events.
Lunch with author David Baldacci — at The Willard
Willard InterContinental and Politics & Prose Literary Series
International bestselling author David Baldacci
has published 27 novels. Many have been adapted for film and television--more than 110 million copies of his books are in print worldwide. Recently inducted into the International Crime Writing Hall of Fame, he has also established a foundation to support literacy. Hot off the press, The Target (Grand Central) crackles with urgency, and furthers the adventures of spies Will Robie and Jessica Reel
The Willard InterContinental celebrates its literary roots partnering with famed Washington DC independent bookstore, Politics & Prose on a series of teas and luncheons with notable authors and thinkers. The Series is a nod to the Willard’s literary history as the home away from home for such legendary writers as Walt Whitman, Nathaniel Hawthorne, Mark Twain, Charles Dickens, Emily Dickinson and Julia Ward Howe. The Series is curated by Politics & Prose, DC’s premiere independent bookstore celebrating thirty years in 2014.
1 Signed Book and 1 Ticket for lunch in The Willard Room: $85 Additional Signed Book: $30
Click here to purchase.
Street: The Willard Room at the Willard InterContinental Hotel Additional: 1401 Pennsylvania Ave NW City: Washington, Province: District Of Columbia Postal Code: 20004 Country: United States (added from IndieBound)… (more)
David Baldacci has 1 media appearance.
A Conspiracy Around Every Corner In Baldacci's D.C.
David Baldacci has 30 past events. (show)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
David Baldacci (b. 1960 in Richmond, Virginia) is a bestselling American novelist. Baldacci received a B.A. from Virginia Commonwealth University and a law degree from the University of Virginia. As a student, Baldacci wrote short stories in his spare time, and later practiced law for nine years near Washington, D.C.. While living in Alexandria, Virginia, Baldacci wrote short stories and screenplays without much success. In despair, he turned to novel writing, taking three years to write Absolute Power. It took Baldacci two years to get the book published, but when it finally did hit the shelves in 1996 it was an international best seller.
David Baldacci serves as a national ambassador for the National Multiple Sclerosis Society and participates in numerous charities as well as founding his own foundation for literacy, Wish You Well Foundation. Baldacci was raised in Virginia and still resides there (in Vienna, Virginia) with his wife, Michelle A. Collin-Baldacci (Mikki), and two children. His cousin is the Democratic Governor of Maine John Baldacci, first elected in 2002 and re-elected in 2006.
In 1997, People magazine named him one of the 50 most beautiful people in the world.
Related book awards
Improve this author
David Baldacci is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
David Baldacci is composed of 21 names. You can examine and separate out names.