- Needles, Herbs, Gods, and Ghosts: China, Healing, and the West to 1848 10 copies
- Religion and Healing in America 9 copies
- Needles, Herbs, Gods, and Ghosts: China, Healing, and the West to 1848 1 copy
- Variations on a teaching/learning workshop : pedagogy and faculty… 1 copy
- The Yellow Emperor's Classic of Internal Medicine 1 copy
Top members (works)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Member ratingsAverage: No ratings.
Improve this author
Linda L. Barnes is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Linda L. Barnes is composed of 1 name.