1. James Barr (1924-2006), was a Biblical scholar, author of The Semantics of Biblical Language
2. James Barr (1922-1995), was the pseudonym of novelist, short-story writer and playwright James Fugaté (Quatrefoil)
3. James Barr (b 1976), author of Setting the Desert on Fire
4. James Barr (1862-1928), was the pseudonym of Angus Evan Abbott who compiled Humour of America
5. James Barr (NZ, fl. 1879), author of The Old Identities
6) Barr, James, Capt. - Ferry across the harbor.
7. Barr, James, Capt. A correct and authentic narrative of the Indian war in Florida,
8 should not be used (was a mistaken duplication of #2).
9) moderator of the United Free Church of Scotland, 'The Scottish Covenantors'.
10) James Barr directed Power Rangers Super Megaforce: The Legendary Battle
11) Barr, James, architect. Anglican church architecture,