Cut down scan of dust jacket back cover of Penguin Book No.615 (pub.1948). No attribution.
|10,723 (12,566)||274||1,047|| (4.01)||8||1|
- Madeline 4,102 copies, 127 reviews
- Madeline's Rescue 1,842 copies, 55 reviews
- Madeline and the Bad Hat 928 copies, 9 reviews
- Madeline in London 869 copies, 10 reviews
- Madeline's Christmas 728 copies, 10 reviews
- Madeline and the Gypsies 590 copies, 12 reviews
- Mad About Madeline 431 copies, 6 reviews
- Madeline in America and Other Holiday Tales 167 copies, 3 reviews
- Hotel Bemelmans 148 copies, 4 reviews
- When You Lunch With the Emperor 74 copies, 1 review
- La Bonne Table 67 copies
- Hotel Splendide 59 copies, 1 review
- Madeline's Book Collection (Madeline; Madeline's Rescue;… 47 copies
- Madeline Pop-up Book 46 copies
Top members (works)
Ludwig Bemelmans has 1 upcoming event.
Page to the Stage: Madeline's Christmas
From The Page to the Stage with Main Street Theater For Youth—Celebrate Christmas early with Madeline. Meet the actors, hear the story, and make a craft. For all ages. About the Book In an old house in Paris that was covered with vines lived twelve little girls in two straight lines." This charming 1956 classic finds Madeline in a Christmas crisis when all of her schoolmates are sick, including Miss Clavel. Who will run the school? How will the girls get home for the holidays? Madeline must take charge! Madeline's Christmas is a perfect reminder for audiences of all ages of this wonderful season of miracles. Attachment Size Madeline.jpg 147.16 KB
Location: Street: 14532 Memorial Dr City: Houston, Province: Texas Postal Code: 77079 Country: United States (added from IndieBound)… (more)
Ludwig Bemelmans has 50 past events. (show)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Improve this author
Ludwig Bemelmans is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Ludwig Bemelmans is composed of 15 names. You can examine and separate out names.