- Power, Privilege and Law: A Civil Rights Reader (American Casebook Series) 7 copies
- Cleveland State Law Review, "Hidden Messages in the Required First-Year… 1 copy
- University of Cincinnati Law Review, "Teaching Feminist Perspectives on… 1 copy
- Virgina Journal of Social Policy and the Law, "Teaching Torts as if Gender… 1 copy
- Vermont Law Review, "Impassioning a Civil Rights Course" 1 copy
- "Feminist (Re)Torts: Thoughts on the Liability Crisis, Mass Torts, Power,… 1 copy
- An Overview of Feminist Torts Scholarship 1 copy
- Chicago-Kent Law Review, "Symposium: Is the Law Male?" 1 copy
- Changing the Values in Tort Law (University of Tulsa Law Journal) 1 copy
- Tennessee Law Review, "A Feminist Alaysis of Physician Assisted Dying and… 1 copy
Top members (works)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Member ratingsAverage: No ratings.
Improve this author
Leslie Bender is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Leslie Bender is composed of 1 name.