- From Novice to Expert: Excellence and Power in Clinical Nursing Practice,… 77 copies, 3 reviews
- Educating Nurses: A Call for Radical Transformation 31 copies, 1 review
- Expertise in Nursing Practice, Second Edition: Caring, Clinical Judgment,… 21 copies, 1 review
- The Primacy of Caring: Stress and Coping in Health and Illness 18 copies
- Clinical wisdom and interventions in acute and critical care : a… 8 copies
- Pflege, Stress und Bewältigung: Gelebte Erfahrung von Gesundheit und… 2 copies
- Expertise in Nursing Practice: Caring, Clinical Judgment, and Ethics by… 1 copy
- Educating Nurses: A Call for Radical Transformation (Jossey-Bass/Carnegie… 1 copy
- The Willamette River near Corvallis, river history and ecology 1 copy
- Interpretive Phenomeneology: embodiment, caring, and ethics in health and… 1 copy
Top members (works)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
Information from the Norwegian Common Knowledge. Edit to localize it to your language.
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Improve this author
Patricia E. Benner is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Patricia E. Benner is composed of 4 names. You can examine and separate out names.