|2,113 (2,465)||9||5,156|| (3.75)||7||0|
- Three Dialogues Between Hylas and Philonous 481 copies, 2 reviews
- A Treatise Concerning the Principles of Human Knowledge 415 copies, 4 reviews
- Principles of Human Knowledge and Three Dialogues Between Hylas and… 296 copies
- The Empiricists : Locke, An Essay Concerning Human Understanding… (Author; Contributor) 269 copies
- Britannica Great Books: Locke, Berkeley, Hume 151 copies
- Philosophical Works: Including the Works on Vision 105 copies
- Berkeley's Philosophical Writings (Author) 71 copies
- A New Theory of Vision and Other Writings 54 copies
- Principles, dialogues, and philosophical correspondence 51 copies
- Berkeley: Essays, principles, dialogues, with selections from other… 46 copies
- An Essay Towards a New Theory of Vision 22 copies
- Berkeley: Philosophical Writings (Cambridge Texts in the History of… 15 copies
- Alciphron : or, The minute philosopher. In seven dialogues. Containing an… 11 copies, 1 review
- Works on Vision 11 copies
Top members (works)
Information from the Dutch Common Knowledge. Edit to localize it to the English one.
Information from the Russian Common Knowledge. Edit to localize it to the English one.
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Related book awards
Improve this author
George Berkeley is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
George Berkeley is composed of 14 names. You can examine and separate out names.