|155 (198)||9||81,838|| (4.14)||0||0|
- Class Action: The Story of Lois Jenson and the Landmark Case That Changed… 101 copies, 4 reviews
- Witness to the Revolution: Radicals, Resisters, Vets, Hippies, and the… 38 copies, 4 reviews
- Women on the Hill:: Challenging the Culture of Congress 14 copies
- Witness to the Revolution: Radicals, Resisters, Vets, Hippies, and the… 1 copy
- Women on the Hill: Challenging Culture of Congress 1 copy
Top members (works)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Improve this author
Clara Bingham is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Clara Bingham is composed of 1 name.