Photo by Harald Hoffmann, 1981. (Deutsches Bundesarchiv Bild B 145 Bild-F062164-0004)
|9,565 (10,603)||144||1,179|| (3.79)||11||1|
- The Lost Honor of Katharina Blum 1,536 copies, 27 reviews
- The Clown 1,484 copies, 20 reviews
- Billiards at Half-Past Nine (Author) 799 copies, 10 reviews
- Group Portrait With Lady 785 copies, 10 reviews
- Irish Journal 438 copies, 6 reviews
- And Never Said a Word 378 copies, 3 reviews
- The Train Was on Time 308 copies, 3 reviews
- The Safety Net 259 copies, 6 reviews
- And Where Were You, Adam? 242 copies, 3 reviews
- The Bread of Those Early Years 236 copies, 4 reviews
- End of a Mission 231 copies, 4 reviews
- Tomorrow and Yesterday 220 copies, 1 review
- The Stories of Heinrich Böll 199 copies, 2 reviews
- The Silent Angel (Author) 196 copies, 1 review
Top members (works)
Heinrich Böll has 1 upcoming event.
Oakland- The Seated Diesels discuss "The Lost Honor of Katharina Blum"
Diesel, A Bookstore in Oakland welcomes The Seated Diesels back to the store to discuss The Lost Honor of Katharina Blum
: Or Where Violence Develops and Where It Can Lead by Heinrich Boll
on Tuesday, October 28th at 7:30 pm.
In an era in which journalists will stop at nothing to break a story, Heinrich Boll
's, The Lost Honor of Katharina Blum
, has taken on heightened relevance. A young woman's association with a hunted man makes her the target of a journalist determined to grab headlines by portraying her as an evil woman. As the attacks on her escalate and she becomes the victim of anonymous threats, Katharina sees only one way out of her nightmare. Turning the mystery genre on its head, the novel begins with the confession of a crime, drawing the reader into a web of sensationalism, character assassination, and the unavoidable eruption of violence.
This event is free and all are welcome and encouraged to attend!
Location: Street: 5433 College Ave City: Oakland, Province: California Postal Code: 94618-1502 Country: United States (added from IndieBound)… (more)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Improve this author
"Heinrich Böll" is composed of at least 2 distinct authors, divided by their works. You can edit the division.
Go to the disambiguation page to edit author name combination and separation.
Heinrich Böll is composed of 16 names. You can examine and separate out names.