- How Buildings Learn: What Happens After They're Built 746 copies, 15 reviews
- The Clock of the Long Now 376 copies, 4 reviews
- The Media Lab: Inventing the Future at M. I. T. 356 copies
- Whole Earth Discipline: An Ecopragmatist Manifesto 212 copies, 11 reviews
- Last Whole Earth Catalog Access to Tools (Editor) 209 copies, 6 reviews
- The Next Whole Earth Catalog: Access to Tools 106 copies, 2 reviews
- Whole Earth Epilog: Access to Tools 54 copies, 1 review
- II cybernetic frontiers 39 copies
- News that stayed news, 1974-1984: Ten years of Coevolution quarterly (Editor) 36 copies
- Space Colonies (A Coevolution book) 34 copies, 2 reviews
- Whole earth software catalog 21 copies
- Whole Earth Catalog, Access to Tools, Fall 1970 9 copies
- Whole Earth Catalog (Spring 1970) 8 copies
- Whole Earth Catalog: Access to Tools: Fall 1969 8 copies
Top members (works)
Stewart Brand has 1 media appearance.
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Related book awards
Improve this author
Combination issues. This author has combination issues that need to be cleared up.
Stewart Brand is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Stewart Brand is composed of 15 names. You can examine and separate out names.