Wikimedia Commons. German Federal Archive.
|11,396 (11,841)||75||918|| (3.68)||53||0|
- Life of Galileo 1,585 copies, 9 reviews
- Mother Courage and Her Children 1,446 copies, 7 reviews
- The Threepenny Opera (Author) 983 copies, 7 reviews
- The Caucasian Chalk Circle 820 copies, 7 reviews
- The Good Woman of Setzuan 813 copies, 5 reviews
- Threepenny novel 386 copies, 2 reviews
- Brecht on Theatre: The Development of an Aesthetic 337 copies, 3 reviews
- The Resistible Rise of Arturo Ui 213 copies, 3 reviews
- The Good Woman of Setzuan / The Caucasian Chalk Circle 209 copies, 1 review
- Saint Joan of the Stockyards 177 copies, 1 review
- Tales from the Calendar 154 copies, 1 review
- Stories of Mr. Keuner 147 copies
- Poems 1913–1956 117 copies, 1 review
- Collected Short Stories 110 copies
Top members (works)
Bertolt Brecht has 15 past events. (show)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Information from the German Common Knowledge. Edit to localize it to the English one.
Related book awards
Improve this author
Bertolt Brecht is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Bertolt Brecht is composed of 16 names. You can examine and separate out names.