- History for the Public: A Report on the Historians-In-Residence Program… 2 copies
- Guide to Historical Resources in Chautauqua County New York Repositories,… 1 copy
- Guide to historical resources in Schoharie County, New York, repositories 1 copy, 1 review
- Guide to historical resources in Montgomery County, New York, repositories 1 copy, 1 review
- The making of an upstate community, Geneva, New York, 1750-1920 1 copy
Top members (works)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Member ratingsAverage: No ratings.
Improve this author
G. David Brumberg is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
G. David Brumberg is composed of 1 name.