2. John Burnett(1925-2006), professor of social history at Brunel University wrote Useful Toil: Autobiographies of Working People from the 1820s to the 1920s.
3. John Burnet (1863 – 1928) was a Scottish classicist wrote Early Greek philosophy
4. JOHN BURNETT (b. 1944) is Professor of Marketing and Chairperson of the Marketing Department at the University of Denver, wrote Managing Business Crises: From Anticipation to Implementation.
5. John Harrison Burnett (1922-), mycologist wrote Fungal Populations and Species (Life Science).
6. John Burnett, Christian minister wrote The Family's Heart.
7. Burnett, John, 1953- Robert Burns and the hellish legion
9. Burnett, John - An album of Tyne & Wear P.T.E. buses