|61,790 (100,717)||2,624||76|| (3.71)||254||2|
- The Princess Diaries 3,305 copies, 102 reviews
- All-American Girl 2,421 copies, 61 reviews
- Princess in the Spotlight 2,221 copies, 38 reviews
- Size 12 is Not Fat 2,100 copies, 79 reviews
- Princess in Love 1,954 copies, 32 reviews
- Shadowland 1,854 copies, 57 reviews
- Avalon High 1,768 copies, 79 reviews
- Princess in Waiting 1,722 copies, 20 reviews
- The Boy Next Door 1,600 copies, 37 reviews
- Queen of Babble 1,585 copies, 51 reviews
- Princess in Pink 1,475 copies, 15 reviews
- Haunted 1,410 copies, 28 reviews
- Boy Meets Girl 1,378 copies, 29 reviews
- Ninth Key 1,377 copies, 24 reviews
- Reunion 1,324 copies, 19 reviews
- Size 14 is Not Fat Either (Author) 1,306 copies, 38 reviews
- Darkest Hour 1,285 copies, 14 reviews
- Twilight 1,263 copies, 21 reviews
- Ready or Not 1,220 copies, 27 reviews
- Princess in Training 1,193 copies, 17 reviews
- Teen Idol 1,160 copies, 32 reviews
- Airhead 1,159 copies, 72 reviews
- Every Boy's Got One 1,156 copies, 23 reviews
- Jinx 1,107 copies, 50 reviews
- Big Boned 1,052 copies, 39 reviews
- How to Be Popular 1,027 copies, 37 reviews
- Party Princess 969 copies, 15 reviews
- Prom Nights from Hell (Contributor) 950 copies, 45 reviews
- Queen of Babble in the Big City 915 copies, 32 reviews
- Insatiable 791 copies, 97 reviews
- When Lightning Strikes 785 copies, 5 reviews
- Jane Eyre (Introduction, some editions) 36,405 copies, 605 reviews
- Zombies vs. Unicorns (Contributor) 794 copies, 69 reviews
- Girls Night In (Author, some editions) 493 copies, 6 reviews
- Shelf Discovery: The Teen Classics We Never Stopped Reading (Contributor) 281 copies, 24 reviews
- Everything I Needed to Know About Being a Girl I Learned from Judy Blume (Contributor) 255 copies, 15 reviews
- A Season in the Highlands (Anthology 5-in-1) (Contributor) 188 copies
- Girls' Night Out [Anthology 25-in-1] (Contributor) 166 copies, 4 reviews
- Foretold: 14 Tales of Prophecy and Prediction (some editions) 112 copies, 6 reviews
- Friends: Stories About New Friends, Old Friends, And Unexpectedly True… (Contributor) 58 copies
- The Princess Diaries [film] (Original book) 57 copies, 2 reviews
- What You Wish For: A Book for Darfur (Contributor) 40 copies
- Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement [2004 film] (Original book) 39 copies
- Significant Objects: 100 Extraordinary Stories About Ordinary Things (Contributor) 29 copies
- Girls' Night Out [Anthology 21-in-1] (Contributor) 6 copies
Top members (works)
Meg Cabot has 2 upcoming events.
Meg Cabot Princess Party! - ticketed event
The incredible Meg Cabot
is coming to Red Balloon! Join us for a Princess Party in her honor, featuring her new series, From the Notebooks of a Middle-School Princess
, which tells the story of Olivia Grace Clarisse Mignonette Harrison, half-sister to Princess Mia Thermopolis of Genovia! This is a ticketed event. Save the date; more details coming soon!
DATE: Wednesday, May 20 TIME: 6:30 pm PLACE: Red Balloon Bookshop (added from IndieBound)… (more)
Meg Cabot -- "From the Notebooks of a Middle School Princess"
will speak about and sign her new book, From the Notebooks of a Middle School Princess
, on Friday, May 22nd at *6:30pm*.
About the Book: In From the Notebooks of a Middle School Princess
, Olivia Grace Clarisse Mignonette Harrison is a completely average twelve-year-old. The only thing that isn’t average is the fact that she has never met her father—until a limo containing Princess Mia Thermopolis of Genovia pulls up to invite her to New York to finally meet her father, who promptly invites her to come live with him, Mia, Grandmère and her two poodles.
This is a FREE children's event, open to everybody!
Location: Street: 1107 Pearl St City: Boulder, Province: Colorado Postal Code: 80302 Country: United States (added from IndieBound)… (more)
Meg Cabot has 20 past events. (show)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Meg Cabot was born on 1 February 1967 in Bloomington, Indiana, USA, daughter of Barbara and C. Victor Cabot, a college professor. She also lived in Grenoble, France and Carmel, California (the setting for her bestselling Mediator series) before moving to New York City after graduating with a bachelor’s degree in fine arts from Indiana University.
Meg had never planned on becoming a novelist. She dreamed of being a vet or an actress. She ended up pursuing neither and graduating with a fine arts degree. When she moved to New York City, she landed a job as a freshman dorm assistant manager, which gave her plenty of free time to write. Seven years and a bagful of rejection letters later, her first novel was published in 1998, after almost throwing in the towel. Since then she has published almost 44 works of fiction. She is a diverse writer who has gained success in several genres. She writes historical romance, young adult fiction, and contemporary fiction. She is probably most well known for writing “The Princess Diaries” which was made into a movie starring Anne Hathaway. She is a #1 New York Times bestselling author of books for both adults and tweens/teens under the pen names of Meg Cabot, Meggin Cabot, Patricia Cabot and Jenny Carroll.
Married since 1 April 1993 with Benjamin D. Egnatz, a financial writer and poet, they have two homes: one in New York City and the other in Key West, Florida.
Improve this author
Meg Cabot is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Meg Cabot is composed of 15 names. You can examine and separate out names.