1) Cameron, John 1579?-1625 wrote A Tract of the Sovereign Judge of Controversies in Matters of Religion.
2) John Cameron (fl. 1890) collected Lyric Gems of Scotland.
3) Cameron, John, 1850-1925 wrote John Cameron's odyssey.
4) Cameron, John, 1927- wrote The astrologer.
5) Cameron, John, 1914- wrote The development of education in East Africa.
6) Cameron, John S. (Scotland) wrote Solvent Abuse. Zero Copy
7) Cameron, John Rev. wrote Band of Pioneers.
9) Cameron, John, 1969- Struggles for local democracy in the Andes
10) Cameron, John. The Gaelic names of plants (Scottish, Irish, and Manx)
11) Cameron, John, 1873- The skeleton of British neolithic man, including a comparison with that of other prehistoric periods and more modern times
12) John Cameron - If Mice Could Fly
13) Cameron, John, J. P. - The parish of Campsie:
14) John Cameron, soccer player, fl. 1908 - Association Football and How to Play It
15) John Cameron ps. of Macdonell, A. G. (Archibald Gordon), 1895-1941 - Body Found Stabbed
16) John Cameron (born 20 March 1944, Woodford, Essex, England) is a British composer, arranger, conductor and musician - Missa Celtica
17) John Cameron (Lord Cameron) - Bus Services in the Highlands and Islands. Joint chairmen, C. J. D. Shaw…
18) John Cameron (born 1972) - Redemption
19) Cameron, John 1951- Changing Places
20) John Cameron - Momentum
21) John Cameron, Lord Cameron, KT, DSC, PRSE, FBA (8 February 1900, London – 30 May 1996, Edinburgh) was a Scottish judge - Trial of Heinz Eck, August Hoffmann, Walter Weisspfennig, Hans Richard…
22) John I Cameron - Sense of Place