- Possessed 137 copies, 11 reviews
- Footloose (a.k.a. Grecian Holiday) 119 copies, 1 review
- Diving In (a.k.a. Ready?) 99 copies, 4 reviews
- Fiesta (a.k.a. Spanish Holiday) 98 copies, 2 reviews
- Escape (a.k.a. California Holiday) 86 copies, 1 review
- In the Deep End (a.k.a. Sex) 74 copies
- Sea Change (a.k.a. Mediterranean Holiday) 71 copies, 3 reviews
- Sink or Swim (a.ka. Go!) 70 copies, 1 review
- Moving Out (a.k.a. Hard Cash) 53 copies, 1 review
- Moving On (a.k.a. Speeding) 47 copies
- Moving In (a.k.a. Shacked Up) 45 copies
- Leaving Poppy 42 copies, 2 reviews
- Consumed 36 copies, 1 review
- Crow Girl 28 copies, 5 reviews
Top members (works)
Kate Cann has 1 upcoming event.
PEN Canada Benefit: The Judicious Use of Solitude – A Conversation with David Cronenberg
Crime, disease and philosophy entangle themselves in David Cronenberg
‘s dark debut novel, Consumed
. At PEN Canada‘s Benefit on the opening night of the International Festival of Authors, philosopher Mark Kingwell will discuss how these themes relate to Cronenberg’s decades-long engagement with writers like J.G. Ballard, William Burroughs, Brett Easton Ellis and Vladimir Nabokov.
All proceeds from the event will go to PEN Canada, a nonpartisan organization of writers that works with others to defend freedom of expression as a basic human right, at home and abroad. PEN Canada promotes literature, fights censorship, helps free persecuted writers from prison and assists writers living in exile in Canada.
Thursday, October 23, 2014 - 8:00 PM
Fleck Dance Theatre, 207 Queens Quay W, Toronto, ON M5J 2G8
Cost: $100 (Jenni_Canuck)… (more)
Event location: Fleck Dance Theatre, 207 Queens Quay W, Toronto, ON M5J 2G8
Kate Cann has 1 past event. (show)
Information from the Dutch Common Knowledge. Edit to localize it to the English one.
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Improve this author
Kate Cann is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Kate Cann is composed of 3 names. You can examine and separate out names.