|29,334 (31,154)||104||279|| (4.01)||170||1|
- In Cold Blood (Author) 13,939 copies
- Breakfast at Tiffany’s 4,510 copies
- Breakfast at Tiffany's: A Short Novel and Three Stories 1,839 copies
- Other Voices, Other Rooms 1,675 copies, 28 reviews
- Music for Chameleons 1,236 copies
- The Grass Harp 964 copies
- Breakfast at Tiffany's and Three Stories 696 copies, 26 reviews
- Summer Crossing (Author) 643 copies
- The Complete Stories of Truman Capote 617 copies, 15 reviews
- Answered prayers : the unfinished novel 567 copies, 5 reviews
- A Christmas Memory 530 copies
- Christmas Memory, One Christmas and The Thanksgiving Visitor 310 copies
- A Capote Reader (Penguin Modern Classics) 203 copies, 1 review
- The Thanksgiving Visitor 171 copies, 3 reviews
- Breakfast at Tiffany's: WITH House of Flowers (Penguin Modern… 161 copies, 4 reviews
- The Dogs Bark 146 copies, 1 review
- Portraits and Observations: The Essays of Truman Capote 114 copies, 1 review
- Too Brief a Treat: The Letters of Truman Capote 113 copies, 1 review
- A Tree of Night and Other Stories 110 copies, 2 reviews
- First and Last 75 copies, 2 reviews
- My Side of the Matter 71 copies, 1 review
- One Christmas 71 copies, 3 reviews
- Selected Writings of Truman Capote 60 copies
- Other Voices, Other Rooms / Breakfast at Tiffany's / Music for Chameleons 54 copies, 2 reviews
- The Thanksgiving Visitor and A Christmas Memory 49 copies
- Handcarved Coffins 46 copies, 1 review
- The muses are heard, an account 44 copies, 1 review
- A House on the Heights 40 copies
- Reader's Digest Condensed Books 1957 v02 (Author) 22 copies, 1 review
- Children on Their Birthdays (Penguin Mini Modern Classics) 22 copies
- Ich bin schwul. Ich bin süchtig. Ich bin ein Genie. Ein intimes Gespräch… 19 copies
Top members (works)
Truman Capote has 1 upcoming event.
Weather Stations: The Current Climate
Few contemporary issues present us with so much information, speculation and polarity of opinion as climate change. While many in the scientific community argue that the planet is headed for environmental disaster, equally determined sceptics dismiss such concerns. Elected officials and the media have taken sides and fiercely defend their often contradictory positions.
As part of the Weather Stations initiative, the Wheeler Centre presents an event that provides, you the audience, a chance to ask experts in the field what’s really going on. All five of the Weather Stations writers in residence from around the globe, including our own Tony Birch, will be amongst a participatory audience. The writers will reflect on their residencies and grill a panel of climate specialists.
Guests on the panel include Amanda McKenzie, CEO of the Climate Council, the independent body that was crowdfunded after the Climate Commission’s government funding was withdrawn.
This is your chance to ask the real experts, so come armed with questions – and stay on to chat with Weather Stations writers and panellists in the aftermath. Nibbles provided, drinks available for purchase.
Jaś Kapela is a Polish poet, novelist, columnist and blogger. His darkly comic work is proudly left-wing, and focuses on the conflict of an individual living in a hostile society.
Tony Birch is the author of the acclaimed novel, Blood (UQP 2011), shortlisted for this year’s Miles Franklin Award. He has also published widely as a short fiction writer.
Mirko Bonné is author of Nie mehr Nacht (No more Night), nominated for the German Book Award.
One of Granta’s Best of Young British Novelists under 40, Xiaolu Guo is profound, incisive, funny and often disturbingly accurate.
Oisín McGann is one of Ireland’s leading writers and illustrators of books for children and young adults.
Amanda McKenzie is the CEO of the Climate Council. (rodneyvc)… (more)
Event location: http://wheelercentre.com/events/event/the-current-climate/
Truman Capote has 16 past events. (show)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Related book awards
Improve this author
Truman Capote is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Truman Capote is composed of 5 names. You can examine and separate out names.