- Years of light; history of St. John's Lodge, no. 3, A.F. & A.M., New… 3 copies
- Old world gardens in the new world: Tryon Palace;: Colonial and first… 2 copies
- Years of Light, Volume Two, History of St. John's Lodge, No.3, Ancient… 1 copy
- Historic Christ Church 1 copy
- Gravestone Inscriptions Christ Episcopal Churchyard New Bern, North… 1 copy
- The Stanly (Stanley) family and the historic John Wright Stanly House, 1 copy
- Historic New Bern : guide book 1 copy
- Carolina crusaders, history of North Carolina Federation of Women's… 1 copy
- Crown of life : history of Christ Church, New Bern, N. C., 1715-1940 1 copy
Top members (works)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Member ratingsAverage: No ratings.
Improve this author
Gertrude Sprague Carraway is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Gertrude Sprague Carraway is composed of 2 names. You can examine and separate out names.