|11,647 (12,044)||1,058||995|| (3.94)||80||2|
- Soulless 3,368 copies, 364 reviews
- Changeless 1,917 copies, 166 reviews
- Blameless 1,672 copies, 128 reviews
- Heartless 1,239 copies, 89 reviews
- Etiquette & Espionage 1,063 copies, 121 reviews
- Timeless 975 copies, 83 reviews
- Curtsies & Conspiracies 504 copies, 50 reviews
- Waistcoats & Weaponry 222 copies, 14 reviews
- Soulless: The Manga, Volume 1 164 copies, 18 reviews
- Prudence 100 copies, 1 review
- Soulless: The Manga, Volume 2 97 copies, 5 reviews
- The Parasol Protectorate, Vol 1 55 copies, 3 reviews
- Soulless: The Manga, Volume 3 47 copies, 3 reviews
- Imprudence 43 copies
- The Curious Case of the Werewolf that Wasn't, the Mummy that Was, and the… 42 copies, 2 reviews
- The Parasol Protectorate: Soulless, Changeless, Blameless, Heartless and… 41 copies
- The Parasol Protectorate, Vol 2 29 copies, 1 review
- My Sister's Song 26 copies, 1 review
- Marine Biology 26 copies, 2 reviews
- Fairy Debt 6 copies, 1 review
- Manners & Mutiny 6 copies
- Crudrat 3 copies, 1 review
- Voices of Clay 2 copies
Top members (works)
Gail Carriger has 2 upcoming events.
Gail Carriger Launch Party in San Diego!!!
Join us for the Launch Party of Gail Carriger
’s new novel, Prudence
in San Diego. In her Parasol Protectorate novels, Carriger
proved herself a master storyteller of steampunk, fantasy, and romance. Her new Custard Protocol series is no exception. Prudence
follows the vibrant Alessandra Maccon Akeldama ("Rue" to her friends) as she travels to India in her new dirigible (delightfully christened the “Spotted Custard”). Readers will be pleased to see the return of some familiar faces as well as an exciting cast of new ones in Carriger’s latest steampunk adventure.
Location: Street: 7051 Clairemont Mesa Blvd Additional: Ste 302 City: San Diego, Province: California Postal Code: 92111-1040 Country: United States (added from IndieBound)… (more)
Gail Carriger has 16 past events. (show)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Ms. Carriger began writing in order to cope with being raised in obscurity by an expatriate Brit and an incurable curmudgeon. She escaped small town life and inadvertently acquired several degrees in Higher Learning. Ms. Carriger then traveled the historic cities of Europe, subsisting entirely on biscuits secreted in her handbag. She now resides in the Colonies, surrounded by a harem of Armenian lovers, where she insists on tea imported directly from London and cats that pee into toilets. She is fond of teeny tiny hats and tropical fruit. Soulless is her first book.
Improve this author
Combination issues. This author has combination issues that need to be cleared up.
Gail Carriger is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Gail Carriger is composed of 9 names. You can examine and separate out names.