|1,097 (1,521)||21||10,655|| (4.05)||1||0|
- War Letters: Extraordinary Correspondence from American Wars 429 copies, 2 reviews
- Letters of a Nation (Editor) 270 copies, 1 review
- Behind the Lines: Powerful and Revealing American and Foreign War Letters… 166 copies, 2 reviews
- Here Is Where: Discovering America's Great Forgotten History 81 copies, 8 reviews
- Operation Homecoming: Iraq, Afghanistan, and the Home Front, in the Words… 70 copies, 1 review
- Grace Under Fire: Letters of Faith in Times of War 64 copies, 3 reviews
- WAR LETTERS, CONDENSED ARMED SERVICES EDITION 10 copies
- Volunteer USA 5 copies
- Golden Opportunities: A Volunteer Guide for Americans over 50 2 copies
Top members (works)
Andrew Carroll has 1 media appearance.
discusses Letters of a Nation
Six years in the making, LETTERS OF A NATION is the most comprehensive collection of American letters ever assembled, offering over 200 extraordinary lettersmany published here for the first timeby presidents and prisoners, soldiers and slaves, explorers and expatriates, artists and activists, Nobel laureates and Native Indians, writers and revolutionaries. Spanning over 350 years of American historyfrom the first pilgrims to present day writersthese letters cover the full spectrum of human emotion and experience, including love, heartache, courage, hope friendship, humor, mercy, surrender, rage, regret, and consolation. LETTERS OF A NATION not only features letters by such American leaders as George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln, Franklin D. Roosevelt, and Ronald Reagan, but messages from Cesar Chavez, Susan B. Anthony, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., Dorothy Day, Phillis Wheatley, Frederick Douglass, Rabbi Stephen Wise, and many lesser known, though no less remarkable, Americans from all walks of life. A portion o the proceeds form Letters of a Nation benefit the American Poetry and Literacy Project for continued support of poetry and literacy in America. from the publisher's website (timspalding)… (more)
Andrew Carroll has 3 past events. (show)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Improve this author
Andrew Carroll is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Andrew Carroll is composed of 7 names. You can examine and separate out names.