- Civil Procedure: Marcus 13 copies
- Casenote Legal Briefs: Property - Keyed to Singer 7 copies
- Business Organizations: key to Hamilton and Macey (Casenote Legal Brief) 6 copies
- Casenote Legal Briefs: Taxation (Individual) - Keyed to Graetz & Schenk 5 copies
- Casenote Legal Briefs: Immigration Law - Keyed to Aleinikoff, Martin &… 5 copies
- Casenote Legal Briefs Contracts: Keyed to Barnett 5 copies
- Constitutional Law: Chemerinsky 3rd Edition 4 copies
- Casenote Legal Briefs: Torts - Keyed to Wade, Schwartz, Kelly & Partlett… 4 copies
- Constitutional Law, Keyed to Sullivan & Gunther (Casenote Legal Briefs) 3 copies
- Casenote Legal Briefs: Contracts - Keyed to Murphy, Speidel & Ayres 3 copies
- International Law: Damrosch (Casenote Legal Briefs) 3 copies
- Casenote Legal Briefs: Constitutional Law, Keyed to Brest, Levinson,… 3 copies
- Casenote Legal Briefs: Legislation - Keyed to Eskridge, Frickey & Garrett 3 copies
- Casenote Legal Briefs: Environmental Law, Keyed to Percival, Schroeder,… 3 copies
Top members (works)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Member ratingsAverage: No ratings.
Improve this author
Combination issues. This author has combination issues that need to be cleared up.
Casenotes is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Casenotes is composed of 4 names. You can examine and separate out names.