- Gender in Latin America 13 copies, 1 review
- Gender, Generation and Poverty: Exploring the `feminisation of Poverty' in… 5 copies
- Geographies of Development in the 21st Century: An Introduction to the… 4 copies
- Mainsteaming Men into Gender and Development: Debates, Reflections, and… 3 copies
- The International Handbook of Gender and Poverty: Concepts, Research,… 3 copies
- Women of a Lesser Cost: Female Labour, Foreign Exchange and Philippine… 2 copies
- Three Generations, Two Genders, One World: Women and Men in a Changing… 2 copies
- Gender, Poverty, and Development (Critical Concepts in Development… 1 copy
- Cities, Slums and Gender in the Global South: Towards a feminised urban… 1 copy
- Women, gender and the informal economy: an assessment of ILO research and… 1 copy
- Gender, urban development and housing 1 copy
Top members (works)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Member ratingsAverage: No ratings.
Improve this author
Sylvia H. Chant is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Sylvia H. Chant is composed of 2 names. You can examine and separate out names.