From the collections of the U.S. National Library of Medicine, Bethesda, MD.
- The English malady (1733) 7 copies
- The natural method of cureing the diseases of the body, and the disorders… 5 copies
- Philosophical Principles of Religion, Natural and Revealed 3 copies
- An essay of health and long life 3 copies
- An Essay on Regimen: Together with five discourses, 2 copies
- An Essay of Health and Long Life 1 copy
- The English malady: or, a treatise of nervous diseases of all kinds, as… 1 copy
- Georgii Cheynæi, M.D. Coll. Reg. Med. Edinb. & Soc. Reg. Lond. Socij,… 1 copy
- An essay of health and long life. By George Cheyne, M.D. F.R.S. The eight… 1 copy
- Georgii Cheyn©Œi, M.D. Coll. Reg. Med. Edinb. & Soc. Reg. Lond. Socij,… 1 copy
Top members (works)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Member ratingsAverage: No ratings.
Improve this author
George Cheyne is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
George Cheyne is composed of 1 name.