If your book appears on this page, please re-enter the full name in the author box instead of the surname only. Then your book will show up on the correct author page. Thank you for your help.
1. "Clarke," the pen name of Frédéric Seron (1965-), author of Mélusine
2. E. Clark, author of Je compte, j'énumère
5. Matthew Clarke
6. B. G. (Barry Goldsmith) Clarke (1950-), co-editor of Engineered Fills
7. R. M. Clarke, author of AC Cobra 1962-1969
8. Cheril N. Clarke - My Family
9. Joy Adele Long Clarke - Who Am I
10. Shirley Clarke
11. Winifred M Clarke
12. Colin Clark
13. D. B. (David Barry) Clarke, co-author of Intensive Care for Nurses
14. The title and cover do not match. If it were part of Disney's Wonderful World of Knowledge, it could SIMPLY BE COMBINED. THE BOOK'S AUTHOR DOES NOT HAVE TO BE ALIASED.