1) J.C. (1901-1980), (John Henry Collier) born in England Works include several novels (e.g. His Monkey wife, Defy the Foul Fiend, etc.) and many short stories (e.g. as collected in Fancies and Goodnights): he also wrote about John Aubrey.
2) J.C.(1884-1968), an American social reformer and native American advocate. Responsible for the books about Native American issues.
3) John Collier, Jr. (1913-1992) Visual Anthropology: Photography as a Research Method
4) Collier, John G. (John Greenwood) wrote The settlement of disputes in international law.
5) Collier, John, 1850-1934. The art of portrait painting,
6) Collier, John. The backyard
7) Collier, John. China's socialist revolution
8) Collier, John. The corporate environment
9) John S. Collier edited the letters of John Webster Chase - Yours for the Union
I do wonder about the author's photograph which looks nothing like the picture on a 1948 copy of Defy the Foul Fiend - even allowing for the passage of time.
Added: I identified a couple of works as by J.C. (1884-1968) and assigned them #2. The photo could be an older version of one I found of him via Google Images. But I don't know why the copyright date on this one would be 2007.