1) J.C. (1901-1980), (John Henry Collier) born in England Works include several novels (e.g. His Monkey wife, Defy the Foul Fiend, etc.) and many short stories (e.g. as collected in Fancies and Goodnights): he also wrote about John Aubrey.
2) J.C.(1884-1968), an American social reformer and native American advocate. Responsible for the books about Native American issues.
3) John Collier, Jr. (1913-1992) Visual Anthropology: Photography as a Research Method
4) Collier, John G. (John Greenwood) wrote The settlement of disputes in international law.
5) Collier, John, 1850-1934. The art of portrait painting,
6) Collier, John. The backyard
7) Collier, John. China's socialist revolution
8) Collier, John. The corporate environment
I do wonder about the author's photograph which looks nothing like the picture on a 1948 copy of Defy the Foul Fiend - even allowing for the passage of time.
Added: I identified a couple of works as by J.C. (1884-1968) and assigned them #2. The photo could be an older version of one I found of him via Google Images. But I don't know why the copyright date on this one would be 2007.