- Church and confession : conservative theologians in Germany, England, and… 15 copies
- God and the Natural World: Religion and Science in Antebellum America 6 copies
- Resistance, Politics, and the American Struggle for Independence,… 3 copies
- Sacred Spaces: Architecture and Religion in Historic Wilmington 2 copies
- Presbyterians in North Carolina: Race, Politics, and Religious Identity in… 2 copies
- Southern crossroads : perspectives on religion and culture 2 copies
- "John Ross and the Cherokee Resistance Campaign, 1833-1838," 1 copy
- Papers of the Nineteenth Century Theology Work Group, AAR 1987 Annual… 1 copy
Top members (works)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Member ratingsAverage: No ratings.
Improve this author
Walter H. Conser is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Walter H. Conser is composed of 2 names. You can examine and separate out names.